*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

Originally Posted by LEBRONALD MCDONALD

All this talk about gettin back with heatmakers..........do they still make fire beats?

Do they still make beats at all? Have they evolved?

Just saw an interview with duke and sheist bubz and they were asked why they think the heatmakerz never got outta the dipset box and duke says he thinks they waited to long to expand.

I just dont wana hear 7 tracks with some hi chipmunk voice yellin thru the entire song with no innovation to it

dipset would never be the same

New jr writer mixtape tomorrow
pimp.gif

All this talk about gettin back with heatmakers..........do they still make fire beats?

Just saw an interview with duke and sheist bubz and they were asked why they think the heatmakerz never got outta the dipset box and duke says he thinks they waited to long to expand.

I just dont wana hear 7 tracks with some hi chipmunk voice yellin thru the entire song with no innovation to it

Like Just said in that video, its 2011 now. Yea that %%@ Heatmakerz was doing sounds hot at that time but time and music has evolved since then. I can't recall a Heatmakerz track i've heard recently. I'm a little shocked Killa and Vado don't have them on their record more. Where the hell are Heatmakerz?
DipsetGeneral wrote:
 MTV Shows

laugh.gif
Man when you get these "____________ Hollywood Stories" in the back of my mind i'm like man this %%@ is exaggerated and might've not happened. But something tells me this %%@ happened because it sounds just like something Cam would do. For someone who has been in the game as long as Cam he's still makin' mistakes like a rookie. Seems like he's changed from %%@ like that recently now though. 

Like Just said in that video, its 2011 now. Yea that %%@ Heatmakerz was doing sounds hot at that time but time and music has evolved since then. I can't recall a Heatmakerz track i've heard recently. I'm a little shocked Killa and Vado don't have them on their record more. Where the hell are Heatmakerz?
DipsetGeneral wrote:
 MTV Shows

laugh.gif
Man when you get these "____________ Hollywood Stories" in the back of my mind i'm like man this %%@ is exaggerated and might've not happened. But something tells me this %%@ happened because it sounds just like something Cam would do. For someone who has been in the game as long as Cam he's still makin' mistakes like a rookie. Seems like he's changed from %%@ like that recently now though. 

Originally Posted by fly1587

JR Writer Still Standing 2 is FIREEE

Daaamn right!!
i was pissed cuz of the delays but it was worth it

Are All fire tracks!!!

I hope 40 cals tape is as good

The track wit Bank$ is
grin.gif

Originally Posted by fly1587

JR Writer Still Standing 2 is FIREEE