*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

hope we get a dj free version of bang bang mixed properly. 
tired.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

tired.gif
eyes.gif
I think DJ Drama messes up the quality of the mixing somehow after he gets his hands on it
mad.gif

If you go on WSHH and listen to Bang Bang from the video it sounds better then how it was on the iTunes version

Originally Posted by debs 168

tired.gif
eyes.gif
I think DJ Drama messes up the quality of the mixing somehow after he gets his hands on it
mad.gif

If you go on WSHH and listen to Bang Bang from the video it sounds better then how it was on the iTunes version

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Still waiting for back like cooked crack 4
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And I'm still waiting on the old Eminem, the old 50 Cent, and Canibus to get good production

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Still waiting for back like cooked crack 4
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And I'm still waiting on the old Eminem, the old 50 Cent, and Canibus to get good production

What makes Cam think he can put a mixtape with DJ Drama drops and awful mixing on iTunes. No way am I buying that mess, he's buggin. Props to the person that posted the link. I already bought Gunz n Butta and Heat in Here Vol. 1, no way I'm buying this tape cassette sounding album

What makes Cam think he can put a mixtape with DJ Drama drops and awful mixing on iTunes. No way am I buying that mess, he's buggin. Props to the person that posted the link. I already bought Gunz n Butta and Heat in Here Vol. 1, no way I'm buying this tape cassette sounding album

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom