*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

Juelz' 29th Birthday party....
j13.jpg

j81.jpg

j2a.jpg

j13.jpg

j61.jpg

j13.jpg

They were supposed to hold NY down
frown.gif

Fab did his part but i think he reached his ceiling, Banks mixtapes always been fire but didn't have enough hits, Juelz is lazy

j13.jpg

frown.gif

Fab did his part but i think he reached his ceiling, Banks mixtapes always been fire but didn't have enough hits, Juelz is lazy

j13.jpg

frown.gif

your boy killa come through club bodi in raleigh friday night
joint was jumpin but i was kinda tight he didnt go through any of the new joints
he did speaking in tongues and I think hey muma but that was as recent as it got
but i figure people around here aint really up on tha set/u.n

your boy killa come through club bodi in raleigh friday night
joint was jumpin but i was kinda tight he didnt go through any of the new joints
he did speaking in tongues and I think hey muma but that was as recent as it got
but i figure people around here aint really up on tha set/u.n

Listening to the Jim Jones 'Seven Day Theory' tape right now...damn, wish the whole Byrdgang was still all together
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Stack (RIP), Max, Jimmy, Mel Metrix, NOE...sometimes I hate going back listening to old Byrdgang/Dipset stuff, just a reminder
that &@^# won't even be like it was

Listening to the Jim Jones 'Seven Day Theory' tape right now...damn, wish the whole Byrdgang was still all together
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Stack (RIP), Max, Jimmy, Mel Metrix, NOE...sometimes I hate going back listening to old Byrdgang/Dipset stuff, just a reminder
that &@^# won't even be like it was

Back
Top Bottom