*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

Somebody tell these guys they his don't got it no more. They need to look into that tour 50 was talking about if they wanna become relevant outside of NY musically.

Freestyles was nice but theres no real group energy. They had they lil individual **** but nothing collective. No one was hyping the other up. Zeke was forcing it on some weak adlib ****. Those take over freestyles (old dipet/ gunit/rocafella) was dope cu the bars n energy. It was live and sounded like they was havin fun. This sound like obligation. They just doing it to get a check. The vibe is all off.

I was wondering about it also.

Just a couple of months ago, Dame was trying to say Jim wasn't real Dip Set. While Cam just sat beside him looking uncomfortable.

A lot of people would have taken it as Cam was co-signing Dame's comments.

Now all of a sudden they're together again. Zeek is the only one who seems like he gets along with all of them.

Dudes mind really warped these days... just because you don't have teeny bopmers at your mercy doesn't mean you can't tour. I just went to Cam's show in Terminal 5 It was completely sold out... in comparison Juicy J who i would say is more relevant to the younger generation as of now, did the same venue and it was maybe half of that.

Dipset built a brand that still resognates because it was more than just music, they were one of the first to do the mixtapes online, Merchandise, Heavy in the south, through DVD's and interviews really brought out their personalities etc etc.

the dips ain't gonna be selling out arenas... but they can EASILY sell out the sme venues that your so called "relevant" artist can. Cam entire style is one of the biggest influences of this entire young generation, and that's by them saying it not me.

From Wiz, to Asap, to Lil B, etc etc they still have a very strong fanbase with those who are 25+. They have pretty much become this generations Wu-Tang. They are always gonna be relevant due to their fanbase & their cultural impact was way more influential then their sales

If they sell out it wont be in no arenas

Facts

What exactly determines relevance in your head? Because anybody who's not Jay, Wayne, Drake, Ye, Nicki, , etc etc are selling out Arenas.

All these mixtape cats who are "buzzing" are doing clubs or smaller venues.

Last edited:
I was wondering about it also.

Just a couple of months ago, Dame was trying to say Jim wasn't real Dip Set. While Cam just sat beside him looking uncomfortable.

A lot of people would have taken it as Cam was co-signing Dame's comments.

Now all of a sudden they're together again. Zeek is the only one who seems like he gets along with all of them.

zeeke seem like the smartest one out of all of em.

Dipset isnt relevant, juelz didnt even have a freestyle prepared, he gave up on rap, jim trying to sell fake code red mountain dew now

Just give up, they finished b

1)Diplomats Dynasty Hot 97 Freestyle
2)Cam'ron & Santana "**** You" Hot 97 Freestyle
3) Diplomats 2004 Rap City Freestyle
4) Diplomats Live on Hot97 Freestyle
5) 40 Cal & J.R Writer DJ Camillo Freestyle
6) Begger For Mercy (Diplomats Hot97 Live Session)
7) He's A Rider(Diplomats Hot97 Live Session)
8) Get Wit The Set(Diplomats Hot97 Live Session)
9) We Hate Them (Diplomats Hot97 Live Session)
10)Diplomats Maria Maria feat. Juelz Santana
11) Cam'ron HotBoyz Freestyle
12) Cam'ron 1998 YBR Freestyle
13) Cam'ron Old School Freestyle
14) Cam'ron Yo Get Rich
15) Cam'ron Dreams Freestyle
16) Cam'ron It's Going Down (Dissin' Jay-Z)
17) Cam'ron We Made It (Freestyle)
18) Cam'ron Child of the Ghetto
19) Cam'ron Roc - A-Fella Get Money
20) Cam'ron & Jim Jones Hate Me Now
21) Cam'ron Momma Loves Me Freestyle
22) Cam'ron Takeover Freestyle
23) Cam'ron Show You How (Remix)
24) J.R Writer Freestyle
25) J.R Writer Game Over Freestyle
26) J.R Writer Hot 97 Down & Out Freestyle
27) Juelz Santana Stretch Armstrong Freestyle
28) Juelz Santana Many Men Freestyle
29) Juelz Santana Deep Freestyle
30) Juelz Santana Freestyle
31) Juelz Santana Tipsy Freestyles Juelz Santana Whisper Freestyle
32) Juelz Santana - Freestyle (live At Hot 97)
33) Juelz Santana & J.R Writer What up Gangsta
34) Juelz Santana Blackout Freestyle
35) Juelz Santana You Dont Know
36) Juelz Santana - Go Crazy Freestyle
37) You Ain't My Homie ft. T.I.
38) JR Writer The Wire
39) J.R Writer Hot 97 Freestyle
40) JR Writer J.R.'s Magnum
41) Hell Rell Keep It Thoro
42) Juelz Santana Damn It Feels Good
43) Juelz Santana Slow Down
44) J.R Writer Game Over Freestyle

Put up my collection of freestyles from the Dips on souncloud for all those who may have missed or need em.

Last edited:
If they sell out it wont be in no arenas

Less than 10 rappers in 2014-2015 will have a show in an arena.

Dipset, G-Unit and The Lox won't do a show in an arena. They'll be at some smaller venue charging $30-$50 a person. General Admission in a standing room joint.

Last edited:
I thought yall was trolling about how bad Juelz verse was 
sick.gif
sick.gif

local rappers in Winston Salem can spit better than that **** 

After putting together that soundcloud with a bunch of those freestyles i really started to look at how much music these dudes really put out man :smh:

years later 80% of it is still fire imo

juelz :smh:

cam and jim's verses was good but y didn't they just memorize that ish?

...not waitin' for a new dip album...but if 1 drops i will listen.

Back
Top Bottom