¤~The Terror on AMC Mondays @ 9pm~¤

prehistoric giant sloth?

vlcsnap-2018-04-12-11h56m46s786.png

kpneft-20sloth3.jpg
Type scary to think of what are small mostly harmless animals today being 7ft tall beasts

i was wondering what the schedule was for air dates cause it seemed like i was skipping eps. finally realized that the eps were dropped in bunches. finished watching the whole thing and it was so heavy and depressing - especially the last ep. completely enjoyed it. acting was top notch.

That **** sure did escalate quickly.

Crazy suicidal dudes don't know how to kill just themselves. They always gotta make it worse for everybody else.

Season 2

“The Terror: Infamy"

“Set during World War II, the haunting and suspenseful 10-episode season centers on a series of bizarre deaths that haunt a Japanese-American community, and a young man’s journey to understand and combat the malevolent entity responsible.

tonight at 9 on AMC

This season seems more up my alley. I might have to rewatch/binge last season, it didn't hold my attention like I thought it would.

I saw early stuff about this and thought it'd be about the Japanese-American internment camps during WWII.

Boy was I wrong. They went full horror with this. Some **** out of Gyo or Uzumaki.

Back
Top Bottom