≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

from a post on NSB:
I got word from a very reliable source that these are NOT dropping on 4/20........there has been some sort of delay. So maybe these really did get scrapped and he went back to the drawing board.
guess i was misinformed then. I'll keep a lookout on them in the next weeks.
eyes.gif

Guarantee the new sample wont have any bandana print on it, ull b surprised who lurks on niketalk
nerd.gif

from a post on NSB:
I got word from a very reliable source that these are NOT dropping on 4/20........there has been some sort of delay. So maybe these really did get scrapped and he went back to the drawing board.
eyes.gif

Guarantee the new sample wont have any bandana print on it, ull b surprised who lurks on niketalk
nerd.gif

If "they" did, they'd have changed their act in 06...the stuff is still whack, so they arent lurking hard enough....I take it you guys know who I mean when I say they.....We'll see on these

If "they" did, they'd have changed their act in 06...the stuff is still whack, so they arent lurking hard enough....I take it you guys know who I mean when I say they.....We'll see on these

Glad Nike came to their senses on these... Cause that red bandana was def. not the business and something they probably wanted nothing to do with. Cool concept on the Cheech & Chong theme, but the execution was horrible.

Nike SB if you are reading this... Please scrap this design and go back to the drawing board. You guys got at least two weeks to come up with something  different.
laugh.gif

Glad Nike came to their senses on these... Cause that red bandana was def. not the business and something they probably wanted nothing to do with. Cool concept on the Cheech & Chong theme, but the execution was horrible.

Nike SB if you are reading this... Please scrap this design and go back to the drawing board. You guys got at least two weeks to come up with something  different.
laugh.gif

they need to come up with something in just white/green with the white part being tearaway canvas to reveal the kush part of the sneaker. nothing on this dunk needs to be red IMO. the swoosh should be tearaway as well.

they need to come up with something in just white/green with the white part being tearaway canvas to reveal the kush part of the sneaker. nothing on this dunk needs to be red IMO. the swoosh should be tearaway as well.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

from a post on NSB:
eyes.gif

nerd.gif

DittoThe shoe is a nice shoe with a great concept although they look like the ryu's in away........ i just think nike knows how much of an issue this would have caused ...... air bakin .... rising sun 12's .... if the shoe was moved back great catch on nikes part ..... and now the price for the og sample has gone up... who was the designer for these?

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

from a post on NSB:
eyes.gif

nerd.gif

DittoThe shoe is a nice shoe with a great concept although they look like the ryu's in away........ i just think nike knows how much of an issue this would have caused ...... air bakin .... rising sun 12's .... if the shoe was moved back great catch on nikes part ..... and now the price for the og sample has gone up... who was the designer for these?

Todd Bratrud....even if they were extremely limited (samples) I dont know how high the price would be...

Todd Bratrud....even if they were extremely limited (samples) I dont know how high the price would be...

Todd should no better haha the only thing they have to do is take the bandana off ..... but i dont think the shoes would be that hot even then .... maybe after it tearaways

Todd should no better haha the only thing they have to do is take the bandana off ..... but i dont think the shoes would be that hot even then .... maybe after it tearaways

Back
Top Bottom