≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by werallequal

lol you get a bong over the head closed fist  ... come on silly..... cheech and chong is the era i grew up in .....i just think the red bandana on a nike shoes is ridic ...... nike knows better than that this auto gang related even if they forgot that red bandanas are affiliated in the US .... and that mostly youths n and young will be picking this sneaker up.... well  like age 13-30 something like that

at the end of the day tearaway or no tearaway
NIKE KNOWS BETTER

Damn and I tried to be nice to your uneducated %#+.

If you're so clued up then why the hell did you need to ask?!

At the end of the day do you think the entire sneaker community (and I mean worldwide, because these will make it worldwide) gives a damn about a perceieved gang reference on ONE shoe in a pair?!

"At the end of the day tearaway or no tearaway Nike knows better", I mean what the hell are you even on about you fool?! Why don't you try actually stringing together some sentences that actually make some damn sense instead of dribbling between your bong hits.

Why Are You Trying To Defend This Shoe.? Its A Fail...
indifferent.gif

Only People That Will Copp These Are [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hypebeast[/color] & Resellers... Nobody Wants These. Skunk Dunk 1 > These.  End Of Story.
tired.gif

*Looks at last poster's sig*
* Disregards opinion*

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

indifferent.gif

Only People That Will Copp These Are [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hypebeast[/color] & Resellers... Nobody Wants These. Skunk Dunk 1 > These.  End Of Story.
tired.gif

* Disregards opinion*
laugh.gif

Any "new" news regarding these?..

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

* Disregards opinion*
laugh.gif

Any "new" news regarding these?..

nerd.gif

the supposed rumor is that these will be part of a pack, BUT its just a rumor dont go freaking out

the supposed rumor is that these will be part of a pack, BUT its just a rumor dont go freaking out

"TSGDid you design any apparel or skate related items to coincide with the 2011 Nike SB 4/20 Dunk?

TB: There is a board graphic for the HIGH 5 that will match the footbed art. If all goes well most shops that will get the Dunk will be able to get the boards and a SPECIAL 4/20 ONLY addition to the boards… holler at [email protected]."

"TSGDid you design any apparel or skate related items to coincide with the 2011 Nike SB 4/20 Dunk?

TB: There is a board graphic for the HIGH 5 that will match the footbed art. If all goes well most shops that will get the Dunk will be able to get the boards and a SPECIAL 4/20 ONLY addition to the boards… holler at [email protected]."

its a good chance i am going to pass on this shoe

i cant wait in the street for this colorway

when i just walked into FC last year and got the skunks last year for $198.00

i think it was more then a fare price and a better looking shoe if you ask me plus no line up 

BUT I NOT 100% SURE

I COULD CHANGE MY MIND

its a good chance i am going to pass on this shoe

i cant wait in the street for this colorway

when i just walked into FC last year and got the skunks last year for $198.00

i think it was more then a fare price and a better looking shoe if you ask me plus no line up 

BUT I NOT 100% SURE

I COULD CHANGE MY MIND

from a post on NSB:
I got word from a very reliable source that these are NOT dropping on 4/20........there has been some sort of delay. So maybe these really did get scrapped and he went back to the drawing board.

from a post on NSB:
I got word from a very reliable source that these are NOT dropping on 4/20........there has been some sort of delay. So maybe these really did get scrapped and he went back to the drawing board.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

from a post on NSB:

guess i was misinformed then. I'll keep a lookout on them in the next weeks.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

from a post on NSB:

guess i was misinformed then. I'll keep a lookout on them in the next weeks.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom