devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I missed the first pair because I was in school in SC...now I'm home...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
while
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

i hope they are lows this time around

Me too! that would be nice- I may have to go into work late when/if these release, tried to grab my pair over the phone last April, both shops around my city had people waitin outside for the opening- so I missed out (then had my order cancelled and refunded online because the store didnt update their website)and refused to pay $200 plus from resellers (still a little salty if you cant tell)
laugh.gif

Me too! that would be nice- I may have to go into work late when/if these release, tried to grab my pair over the phone last April, both shops around my city had people waitin outside for the opening- so I missed out (then had my order cancelled and refunded online because the store didnt update their website)and refused to pay $200 plus from resellers (still a little salty if you cant tell)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

laugh.gif

Im pretty sure i read somewhere these were gonna be highs again 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

laugh.gif

Im pretty sure i read somewhere these were gonna be highs again 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom