≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

seems like hemp stuff would just start breaking away with more wear... Im pretty sure I will pass.

seems like hemp stuff would just start breaking away with more wear... Im pretty sure I will pass.

then why dont we do something about it? are into sbs or what? ive been into em for 8 years, and i noticed they started to fall off in 06, these seem ok, but certainly are no 02-05 dunk....we'll see, just have to wait.

then why dont we do something about it? are into sbs or what? ive been into em for 8 years, and i noticed they started to fall off in 06, these seem ok, but certainly are no 02-05 dunk....we'll see, just have to wait.

Doesn't look too appealing to me...yet.
ohwell.gif

they're just teasing us for the hype....back in 02, 03, 04, 05 SBs didnt need hype to sell, sure they were more limited, but the shoes looks sold them....i want to see more pics of these, but so far they are just ok to me, nothing to special

they're just teasing us for the hype....back in 02, 03, 04, 05 SBs didnt need hype to sell, sure they were more limited, but the shoes looks sold them....i want to see more pics of these, but so far they are just ok to me, nothing to special

mmmmmmmmmmm i need a new SB in my life....missed out on the last pair lets see how these come out!!

Back
Top Bottom