NSB
yoy may have a point dude...we'll see come 420

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

181d52f7bfe4c0f9810added9c5fa84d.jpg

NSB

Why do we need to wait till 4:20?
Last I heard they got pushed back...

...Plus I doubt Nike went back to the drawing board with these in the short time since they've been showcased. 

I just buy what I like. 

Pictures of both shoes have been posted. The Cheech and Chongs are fugly.  
sick.gif
 I wouldn't pay $30 for these if I saw them at Nordstroms rack. (I'd probably just pocket the zoom air insoles and leave the shoes on the shelf).  

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

181d52f7bfe4c0f9810added9c5fa84d.jpg

NSB

Why do we need to wait till 4:20?
Last I heard they got pushed back...

...Plus I doubt Nike went back to the drawing board with these in the short time since they've been showcased. 

I just buy what I like. 

Pictures of both shoes have been posted. The Cheech and Chongs are fugly.  
sick.gif
 I wouldn't pay $30 for these if I saw them at Nordstroms rack. (I'd probably just pocket the zoom air insoles and leave the shoes on the shelf).  

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

They're gonna have to stuff an eighth
smokin.gif
into each tongue for these to sell (to me atleast)
laugh.gif
even then they're not worth $60 haha.....I have to see em in person
Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_main.jpg

Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_02.jpg

Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_07.jpg

Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_08.jpg

Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_05.jpg

Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_04.jpg

Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_03.jpg

Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_10.jpg

YOU GUYS THINK THEY'LL SELL OUT?

They're gonna have to stuff an eighth
smokin.gif
into each tongue for these to sell (to me atleast)
laugh.gif
even then they're not worth $60 haha.....I have to see em in person
Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_main.jpg

Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_02.jpg

Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_07.jpg

Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_08.jpg

Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_05.jpg

Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_04.jpg

Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_03.jpg

Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_10.jpg

YOU GUYS THINK THEY'LL SELL OUT?

^thats why I said in "each" tongue..... and yeah- ofcourse they'll sell out . You said yourself that they're no good, but you might still buy anyway- plenty of dudes with that attitude. Like "ugh- I hate these shoes, they look like trash- but they're limited SB's so, ofcourse I'll buy em"

^thats why I said in "each" tongue..... and yeah- ofcourse they'll sell out . You said yourself that they're no good, but you might still buy anyway- plenty of dudes with that attitude. Like "ugh- I hate these shoes, they look like trash- but they're limited SB's so, ofcourse I'll buy em"

it's a shame.. 
tired.gif

these are very subpar. I was originally excited about this years 4:20 release because I missed out on Skunks last year. But after seeing pics of these shoes I'm so disappointed. The Skunks were 
pimp.gif

it's a shame.. 
tired.gif

these are very subpar. I was originally excited about this years 4:20 release because I missed out on Skunks last year. But after seeing pics of these shoes I'm so disappointed. The Skunks were 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I was originally excited about this years 4:20 release because I missed out on Skunks last year. But after seeing pics of these shoes I'm so disappointed. The Skunks were 
pimp.gif
Ya, the skunks were a great surprise last year(Until I couldn't get my pair on RD-called both local shops from my office as soon as they opened, and all they had left was 1 small size, smh. Then I broke down and bought from PYS- who refunded my card a week after purchase claiming they had over-sold their supply
mad.gif
). Ya, Im still a lil salty
laugh.gif
   - but the colorway on last years, and the materials, execution- ALL was a home run. This year, seems like Nike is ridin last year's 4/20 success with this pair
frown.gif

I was originally excited about this years 4:20 release because I missed out on Skunks last year. But after seeing pics of these shoes I'm so disappointed. The Skunks were 
pimp.gif
Ya, the skunks were a great surprise last year(Until I couldn't get my pair on RD-called both local shops from my office as soon as they opened, and all they had left was 1 small size, smh. Then I broke down and bought from PYS- who refunded my card a week after purchase claiming they had over-sold their supply
mad.gif
laugh.gif
   - but the colorway on last years, and the materials, execution- ALL was a home run. This year, seems like Nike is ridin last year's 4/20 success with this pair
frown.gif

pimp.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Sucks to hear.. I called the local skate shop by where I attend school and the week leading up to 4:20 they assured me that they would have the Skunks. Then I call the morning of 4:20 just to double check after I got out of class. "Sorry bro, our location never got them.." I didn't get too upset, it's just shoes but I told myself there's always next year. 
grin.gif

I'm passing on these and picking up HUF's 420 release. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Sucks to hear.. I called the local skate shop by where I attend school and the week leading up to 4:20 they assured me that they would have the Skunks. Then I call the morning of 4:20 just to double check after I got out of class. "Sorry bro, our location never got them.." I didn't get too upset, it's just shoes but I told myself there's always next year. 
grin.gif

I'm passing on these and picking up HUF's 420 release. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Wait so one side has the bandana and one side doesn't??? Even worse. 
laugh.gif

Cheech on one shoe and Chong on the other. Makes sense I guess. Not my cup of tea unfortunately 

Originally Posted by 430AM

Wait so one side has the bandana and one side doesn't??? Even worse. 
laugh.gif

Cheech on one shoe and Chong on the other. Makes sense I guess. Not my cup of tea unfortunately 

Weed culture comes across as lame to me. No offense to those who smoke but these two releases have done nothing for me

Weed culture comes across as lame to me. No offense to those who smoke but these two releases have done nothing for me

Back
Top Bottom