≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

They didnt get scrapped....Euro shippments were already in transit....

They should have been called the RYU Dunk Highs (And we saw how well those sold...)

Im going to hold off on my final opinion until we see video of the undermaterial...I think that might be the only thing that saves these....But if these are were the finish product it would No Bueno...

They didnt get scrapped....Euro shippments were already in transit....

They should have been called the RYU Dunk Highs (And we saw how well those sold...)

Im going to hold off on my final opinion until we see video of the undermaterial...I think that might be the only thing that saves these....But if these are were the finish product it would No Bueno...

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I'm copping these instead.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NIke
grin.gif
Want those purple Huf Socks.. 
To wear with my Skunk Sb's..

grin.gif

Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_main.jpg

No change on the shoe.. 

Still not feeling them..

However, I'm currently waiting ACTUAL pics of a pair that's been torn away to show the underneath.. 

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I'm copping these instead.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NIke
grin.gif
Want those purple Huf Socks.. 
To wear with my Skunk Sb's..

grin.gif

Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_main.jpg

No change on the shoe.. 

Still not feeling them..

However, I'm currently waiting ACTUAL pics of a pair that's been torn away to show the underneath.. 

nerd.gif

these will be very limited along with a crazy price tag probably..last year my shop was taxin $160 on 4/20 i just hope they wont be that high so i cop 2x cuz folks will be smacking themselves for sleeping

these will be very limited along with a crazy price tag probably..last year my shop was taxin $160 on 4/20 i just hope they wont be that high so i cop 2x cuz folks will be smacking themselves for sleeping

can't wait to cop. joints are gonna be looking alot better in person i'm sure. I like the secondary lace color. looks like a nice clean shoe.

can't wait to cop. joints are gonna be looking alot better in person i'm sure. I like the secondary lace color. looks like a nice clean shoe.

i dnt think they would look as bad if u reveald alottt of the green underneath + threw on the green laces.

i dnt think they would look as bad if u reveald alottt of the green underneath + threw on the green laces.

Originally Posted by king93

These'll only go high at shops if there is a high demand. We'll see, a lot of people seem to be coming around to them, but its not like it is on SJs where HELLA people are excited about them.....I dont see resale being too high even if the 1000 pair rumor is true, like 300 max imo

Originally Posted by king93

These'll only go high at shops if there is a high demand. We'll see, a lot of people seem to be coming around to them, but its not like it is on SJs where HELLA people are excited about them.....I dont see resale being too high even if the 1000 pair rumor is true, like 300 max imo

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

lol 300 max isn't a high resell? Shoes cost $108.. Whats a real high resell to you?

i am pretty sure most stores will not sell this shoe at retail 

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

lol 300 max isn't a high resell? Shoes cost $108.. Whats a real high resell to you?

i am pretty sure most stores will not sell this shoe at retail 

Back
Top Bottom