≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

I think they cancelled it because of all the negative review hopefully they go back to the drawing board n make something again like the skunks

I'm with Luis....these wont be worth anything as freddies were imo, people dont like em.

They better have a replacement for 420

THESE MAY COME BACK, IF NIKE BUYS THE RIGHTS TO EM

I'm with Luis....these wont be worth anything as freddies were imo, people dont like em.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

looks like this shoe went up in smoke

laugh.gif

Thanks for posting the link. 

These shoes are TRASH, it's for the best. 

Originally Posted by macgyver35

laugh.gif

i gotta agree 
anyone who wanted this shoe only wanted to flip it

the 2 things i like weed and kicks

but this 2011 420 shoe was nothing like high grade weed or even regs 

it was more like a bag of dirt 

Originally Posted by macgyver35

laugh.gif

i gotta agree 
anyone who wanted this shoe only wanted to flip it

the 2 things i like weed and kicks

but this 2011 420 shoe was nothing like high grade weed or even regs 

it was more like a bag of dirt 

from Bratrud's twitter
@OldCitySole @ToddBratrud @KevinNikeSB Nothing official on that at this point. Check your local SB dealer: http://go.nike.com/7grgm34

@160jordansdeep, and even then they wouldnt get much since people dont seem to be enthusiastic about these...these would have probably gone like guccis did, aka nothing much.

from Bratrud's twitter
@OldCitySole @ToddBratrud @KevinNikeSB Nothing official on that at this point. Check your local SB dealer: http://go.nike.com/7grgm34

@160jordansdeep, and even then they wouldnt get much since people dont seem to be enthusiastic about these...these would have probably gone like guccis did, aka nothing much.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

from Bratrud's twitter

ban or not this shoe would be at the start a resell of no less then $250.00 to $300.00 and anything in between 

after that i dont know it could either stay at that or go down 

from Bratrud's twitter

ban or not this shoe would be at the start a resell of no less then $250.00 to $300.00 and anything in between 

after that i dont know it could either stay at that or go down 

I can totally see that, but look at SOLs, (hype imo, but a lot of people said they were gonna cop, and they're at like 200-250 right now)...If these truly are 1000 pairs and there are people out there that really like them, then maybe they will go for 300. Can you realistically see anyone paying 300 for these though? I bet you if they do drop, most people will just sit on em, and wont even skate em. We'll see man.

do you like em? Most people on the forums arent into these to be honest, thats why I say resale wont be much.

I can totally see that, but look at SOLs, (hype imo, but a lot of people said they were gonna cop, and they're at like 200-250 right now)...If these truly are 1000 pairs and there are people out there that really like them, then maybe they will go for 300. Can you realistically see anyone paying 300 for these though? I bet you if they do drop, most people will just sit on em, and wont even skate em. We'll see man.

do you like em? Most people on the forums arent into these to be honest, thats why I say resale wont be much.

really? i highly doubt it...Nike never bought the rights for Mcflys or Freddys...I highly doubt they will for these, esp. if only 1000 were made suppsoedly.......Nike isnt dumb, they know what theyre doing...release a controversial shoe. get some press. cancl it (due to copyright issues or whatever BS excuse they have)....the best PR for a company is when its FREE

I will stick to my statement i made on the last page

purple haze samples >>>>>>>>>>>>>> these

really? i highly doubt it...Nike never bought the rights for Mcflys or Freddys...I highly doubt they will for these, esp. if only 1000 were made suppsoedly.......Nike isnt dumb, they know what theyre doing...release a controversial shoe. get some press. cancl it (due to copyright issues or whatever BS excuse they have)....the best PR for a company is when its FREE

I will stick to my statement i made on the last page

purple haze samples >>>>>>>>>>>>>> these

Whats going to happen to the already produced pairs of these? Outlets? I mean there is at least 1000 pairs of these floating around the country, they gotta go somewhere. 

Whats going to happen to the already produced pairs of these? Outlets? I mean there is at least 1000 pairs of these floating around the country, they gotta go somewhere. 

Originally Posted by prince726

I think they cancelled it because of all the negative review hopefully they go back to the drawing board n make something again like the skunks

Ditto on this!

Originally Posted by prince726

Ditto on this!

Back
Top Bottom