≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

No matter how limited these are, I honestly dont see the demand, Just read the blogs, forums, and opinions of people. You dont see them saying "I need these" "i'm gonna cop" etc etc etc....These are only being hyped because they are for 420 not because the cw is dope. And even if people buy em when they dont like em, if there is that demand, then there wont be high resale prices so all those HBs will have wasted their money.

No matter how limited these are, I honestly dont see the demand, Just read the blogs, forums, and opinions of people. You dont see them saying "I need these" "i'm gonna cop" etc etc etc....These are only being hyped because they are for 420 not because the cw is dope. And even if people buy em when they dont like em, if there is that demand, then there wont be high resale prices so all those HBs will have wasted their money.

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I'm copping these instead.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NIke
grin.gif
Want those purple Huf Socks.. 
To wear with my Skunk Sb's..

grin.gif

Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_main.jpg

No change on the shoe.. 

Still not feeling them..

However, I'm currently waiting ACTUAL pics of a pair that's been torn away to show the underneath.. 

nerd.gif
Huf's release comes with ALL 3 pairs of socks!  
pimp.gif
 I'll sell you my Purple socks if I get the pack. I don't really see myself rocking the socks too often. Maybe the green/yellows to an A's game this season. 

So last 4:20, since I couldn't pickup the Skunks last year, I ended up spending that $160 on a NDS pair of these.. 

tongue.gif

My close buddy only sported these maybe 5 times. He was a year younger and a couple years late in the shoe game and really didn't stay for the long haul. Picked a couple things up off him lately. These made a great replacement for the Skunks, which I wasn't able to get last year. 

NIke
grin.gif

grin.gif

Nike_SB_White_Var-Red_MDM-Denim_main.jpg

No change on the shoe.. 

Still not feeling them..

However, I'm currently waiting ACTUAL pics of a pair that's been torn away to show the underneath.. 

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
 I'll sell you my Purple socks if I get the pack. I don't really see myself rocking the socks too often. Maybe the green/yellows to an A's game this season. 

So last 4:20, since I couldn't pickup the Skunks last year, I ended up spending that $160 on a NDS pair of these.. 

tongue.gif

My close buddy only sported these maybe 5 times. He was a year younger and a couple years late in the shoe game and really didn't stay for the long haul. Picked a couple things up off him lately. These made a great replacement for the Skunks, which I wasn't able to get last year. 

NIke
grin.gif

grin.gif

No change on the shoe.. 

Still not feeling them..

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

tongue.gif

sick.gif
 at that STEAL.. 
Let me know about the socks fam..

pimp.gif

Since we're on the topic.. 

Anyone see the UnReleased Sample's of Hulk's yet?.

442e4_Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Hulk-1.jpg

To add to that.. Purple Haze Sample's..

Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Purple-Haze-Unreleased-Sample-5.jpeg

eek.gif

NIke
grin.gif

grin.gif

No change on the shoe.. 

Still not feeling them..

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

tongue.gif

sick.gif
 at that STEAL.. 
Let me know about the socks fam..

pimp.gif

Since we're on the topic.. 

Anyone see the UnReleased Sample's of Hulk's yet?.

442e4_Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Hulk-1.jpg

To add to that.. Purple Haze Sample's..

Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Purple-Haze-Unreleased-Sample-5.jpeg

eek.gif

Tumbled leather on those sample HUlks is
eek.gif

Not a fan of those purple hazes at all.

Wish I had a pair of Skunks..
nerd.gif
Some one hook me up!

Tumbled leather on those sample HUlks is
eek.gif

Not a fan of those purple hazes at all.

Wish I had a pair of Skunks..
nerd.gif
Some one hook me up!

Release has been CANCELLED

http://sneakernews.com/20...chong-release-cancelled/

BREAKING NEWS:
The upcoming Todd Bratrud x Nike SB Dunk High ‘Cheech & Chong’ has created a stirring debate on Sneaker News since it was first unveiled, but the discussion is about to grow tenfold. Nike SB retailers who have received their shipments of the Cheech & Chong SB Dunk Highs have reported a cancellation of the release of the shoe due to copyright purposes (similar to why the Nike SB Dunk Low ‘Freddy Krueger’ was shelved). Any connection? The Nightmare on Elm St. franchise is under the wing of New Line Cinema, while ‘Up In Smoke’ was produced from Paramount Studios. Perhaps Hollywood is banding together to put a stop to these movie-themed releases, or did the public recognition fire a red alert to the studio execs? Stick with Sneaker News for more updates regarding this rumored cancellation and let us know – does this create a ‘hype’ around the shoe? via N-SB.

Release has been CANCELLED

http://sneakernews.com/20...chong-release-cancelled/

BREAKING NEWS:
The upcoming Todd Bratrud x Nike SB Dunk High ‘Cheech & Chong’ has created a stirring debate on Sneaker News since it was first unveiled, but the discussion is about to grow tenfold. Nike SB retailers who have received their shipments of the Cheech & Chong SB Dunk Highs have reported a cancellation of the release of the shoe due to copyright purposes (similar to why the Nike SB Dunk Low ‘Freddy Krueger’ was shelved). Any connection? The Nightmare on Elm St. franchise is under the wing of New Line Cinema, while ‘Up In Smoke’ was produced from Paramount Studios. Perhaps Hollywood is banding together to put a stop to these movie-themed releases, or did the public recognition fire a red alert to the studio execs? Stick with Sneaker News for more updates regarding this rumored cancellation and let us know – does this create a ‘hype’ around the shoe? via N-SB.

I think they cancelled it because of all the negative review hopefully they go back to the drawing board n make something again like the skunks

Back
Top Bottom