≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

I get your logic elcerrito. But with the libertys, the color of the shoe was awful. The concept was
pimp.gif
but that color would have sat forever if it was a general release. The Perkins were not done right IMO. Imagine that shoe with the fat tongue and w/o that fur...

At the end of the day, it's how hot the shoe is. Regardless of the limitedness aura.
If they'd retro the supreme blazers in all 3 colorways again in the same amount, you can bet the hottest colorway is gonna go out quick (Red,Black,then the white pair)

But if these get harder to find, I'm pretty sure ppl won't lose sleep over em compared to a yeezy shoe or the first SB JRods for example.

And yeah I've worn em. They def do feel snuggish but not really in a bad way. Actually wore my Send Helps the following day and those felt loose lol. But def not the same comfort as an all soft suede upper like the SHelps.

I get your logic elcerrito. But with the libertys, the color of the shoe was awful. The concept was
pimp.gif
but that color would have sat forever if it was a general release. The Perkins were not done right IMO. Imagine that shoe with the fat tongue and w/o that fur...

At the end of the day, it's how hot the shoe is. Regardless of the limitedness aura.
If they'd retro the supreme blazers in all 3 colorways again in the same amount, you can bet the hottest colorway is gonna go out quick (Red,Black,then the white pair)

But if these get harder to find, I'm pretty sure ppl won't lose sleep over em compared to a yeezy shoe or the first SB JRods for example.

And yeah I've worn em. They def do feel snuggish but not really in a bad way. Actually wore my Send Helps the following day and those felt loose lol. But def not the same comfort as an all soft suede upper like the SHelps.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

What are the instructions to expose the green showing underneath ?

Just carefully cut the top layer, which is the white canvas. You can also just scrape it off. Just run a blade across till the canvas unthreads.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

What are the instructions to expose the green showing underneath ?

Just carefully cut the top layer, which is the white canvas. You can also just scrape it off. Just run a blade across till the canvas unthreads.

I totally agree with you on the libertys and perkins. If they had a proper tongue and of course no fur they would have gone real quick no doubt.

Here's my take on limitedness: The word "limited" to me is just a word slapped onto a shoe to drive up the interest. If a GR drops and more people want them than pairs then I would consider them to be limited (even though they arent "called" so, a perfect example is the Diamonds).

Of course people wont care about these compared to a J-Rod or even Send Help....and in large part pue to what you said about Send Helps (the suede/ quality) not to mention the cw, the red on the swoosh doesnt even match the bandana....

first J-Rod? when was there a second one and what is it? I dont pay much attention to P-Rods (then again I dont think very many do anymore haha).

haha at "they fit loose (Shelps"

good luck on that other shoe, cant wait to see the pics. Good luck to you as well 160, hope they come out well.

I totally agree with you on the libertys and perkins. If they had a proper tongue and of course no fur they would have gone real quick no doubt.

Here's my take on limitedness: The word "limited" to me is just a word slapped onto a shoe to drive up the interest. If a GR drops and more people want them than pairs then I would consider them to be limited (even though they arent "called" so, a perfect example is the Diamonds).

Of course people wont care about these compared to a J-Rod or even Send Help....and in large part pue to what you said about Send Helps (the suede/ quality) not to mention the cw, the red on the swoosh doesnt even match the bandana....

first J-Rod? when was there a second one and what is it? I dont pay much attention to P-Rods (then again I dont think very many do anymore haha).

haha at "they fit loose (Shelps"

good luck on that other shoe, cant wait to see the pics. Good luck to you as well 160, hope they come out well.

Back
Top Bottom