≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

for sure never wear them...I've seen quite a few guys who "have" the skills, notably Nick from NSB....if someone could do that on the 420s itd be sick...never wear them, what is your opinion on the heel padding as well as the fit in the toe area especially and also the fit of the whole shoe; 420s not chromeballs hhaa?

for sure never wear them...I've seen quite a few guys who "have" the skills, notably Nick from NSB....if someone could do that on the 420s itd be sick...never wear them, what is your opinion on the heel padding as well as the fit in the toe area especially and also the fit of the whole shoe; 420s not chromeballs hhaa?

I liked the Skunks. never wore em then sold them. These are a lot more simple and prob. put them ahead of Skunks due to the fact,after burning the whole shoes these will just be like Skunks,2 shoes in 1
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I liked the Skunks. never wore em then sold them. These are a lot more simple and prob. put them ahead of Skunks due to the fact,after burning the whole shoes these will just be like Skunks,2 shoes in 1
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I honestly like the shoe. I wore em 2x already and damn, that f'n insole is amazing.
They def have improved in some aspects. Yeah... Quality might not be there on SOME of the SBs, but they do have what every previous SB didn't have.... Good cushion.

Here are some comparisons I did with the insoles.

Left insole = Jedis (silver box) Right sole = Blue box

The insoles are thicker IMO. It might just be me... But clearly see and feel a difference.

These are the Silver insoles...

These are the New insoles....

Obviously the newer insoles are constructed better with the zoom padding actually being implemented solely
Rather than the old insoles being "whole" with the insole.

I really was never the type to diss SB... Im a true fan... Blue box, pink box, blk/prp box... It doesn't matter... If the shoe is hot.... It's hot. That simple.

I honestly like the shoe. I wore em 2x already and damn, that f'n insole is amazing.
They def have improved in some aspects. Yeah... Quality might not be there on SOME of the SBs, but they do have what every previous SB didn't have.... Good cushion.

Here are some comparisons I did with the insoles.

Left insole = Jedis (silver box) Right sole = Blue box

The insoles are thicker IMO. It might just be me... But clearly see and feel a difference.

These are the Silver insoles...

These are the New insoles....

Obviously the newer insoles are constructed better with the zoom padding actually being implemented solely
Rather than the old insoles being "whole" with the insole.

I really was never the type to diss SB... Im a true fan... Blue box, pink box, blk/prp box... It doesn't matter... If the shoe is hot.... It's hot. That simple.

After messing around on an old pair of beaters, I ended up adding elephant print to my chromeball lows, but it's safe to say that I'll never do it again. It was incredibly tedious and took too damn long.
sick.gif

I like the way NWT's getting through to that green layer. Not everyone has the same kind of patience and/or skill. I've seen a couple messed up pairs that looked like they were worn to stomp out a bonfire, but to each his own, I suppose.

After messing around on an old pair of beaters, I ended up adding elephant print to my chromeball lows, but it's safe to say that I'll never do it again. It was incredibly tedious and took too damn long.
sick.gif

I like the way NWT's getting through to that green layer. Not everyone has the same kind of patience and/or skill. I've seen a couple messed up pairs that looked like they were worn to stomp out a bonfire, but to each his own, I suppose.

You customized the chromes? Can we get some pics and how did you do it.

And what I'm doing is leaving small white pieces of canvas and then burnin it. Sorta like a burnt blunt I guess
laugh.gif

Hopefully I don't f up. Ima try to do the whole toe wrap box on the other pair and just burn the edges

You customized the chromes? Can we get some pics and how did you do it.

And what I'm doing is leaving small white pieces of canvas and then burnin it. Sorta like a burnt blunt I guess
laugh.gif

Hopefully I don't f up. Ima try to do the whole toe wrap box on the other pair and just burn the edges

I bought an $18 soldering from Home Depot and a Pigma Micron pen from Aaron Brothers...

After drawing the print I just went over the ink with the soldering iron. I wouldn't recommend the iron I bought because it's doesn't have the most comfortable grip. Anyhow, this was my first real attempt at something this extensive and I'm sure there are errors in my print, but here's the finished product...

Sorry to deviate from the thread, fellas.

I bought an $18 soldering from Home Depot and a Pigma Micron pen from Aaron Brothers...

After drawing the print I just went over the ink with the soldering iron. I wouldn't recommend the iron I bought because it's doesn't have the most comfortable grip. Anyhow, this was my first real attempt at something this extensive and I'm sure there are errors in my print, but here's the finished product...

Sorry to deviate from the thread, fellas.

EDWIN... They are coming out SICK homie. That "burnt blunt" look goes hand in hand with the shoe. If I ever get my hands on a pair Im gonna have to send them to you to get burnt up
pimp.gif

EDWIN... They are coming out SICK homie. That "burnt blunt" look goes hand in hand with the shoe. If I ever get my hands on a pair Im gonna have to send them to you to get burnt up
pimp.gif

i feel it never wear them, NICE JOB MAN....up and coming, the burning does look sick as hell, check never wear them's pics, DAMN....FIVE30, I like those customs man, solid job for real, glad you attempted at least. The dude on NSB is taking orders on chromeball cement customs if anyone is interested, pm me and I'll give you the details.

NEVER WEAR THEM, thanks for those pics of the insoles man. I appreciate it a lot. Are those yours (the burnt pair) or did you find the pics?

i feel it never wear them, NICE JOB MAN....up and coming, the burning does look sick as hell, check never wear them's pics, DAMN....FIVE30, I like those customs man, solid job for real, glad you attempted at least. The dude on NSB is taking orders on chromeball cement customs if anyone is interested, pm me and I'll give you the details.

NEVER WEAR THEM, thanks for those pics of the insoles man. I appreciate it a lot. Are those yours (the burnt pair) or did you find the pics?

Back
Top Bottom