≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

kinda excited about these.. as most i need to see a full shoe pic to know if ima cop.. im not just going to buy cuz i know its in high demand if i dont like the shoes.. and it will have to be extra bad #@% because i dont usually like highs.. and i dont smoke, so no "incentive" there.. a dope shoe is a dope shoe tho

kinda excited about these.. as most i need to see a full shoe pic to know if ima cop.. im not just going to buy cuz i know its in high demand if i dont like the shoes.. and it will have to be extra bad #@% because i dont usually like highs.. and i dont smoke, so no "incentive" there.. a dope shoe is a dope shoe tho

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

these are dunk high's idk how OP forgot to post that its been posted on just about every other sneaker blog
Well post some links then instead of getting on my jock!
The link I posted mentions nothing of the cut of the shoe.

As far as I am concerned until I see complete pictures then it's whatever!

laugh.gif
   I Remember Watching This ^

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

these are dunk high's idk how OP forgot to post that its been posted on just about every other sneaker blog
Well post some links then instead of getting on my jock!
The link I posted mentions nothing of the cut of the shoe.

As far as I am concerned until I see complete pictures then it's whatever!

laugh.gif
   I Remember Watching This ^

Here's the 2nd teaser pic, revealed by designer Todd Bratrud. Obviously it's the insole design:
420-dunk-teaser.jpg

Here's the 2nd teaser pic, revealed by designer Todd Bratrud. Obviously it's the insole design:
420-dunk-teaser.jpg

this second clue stinks man. i was hoping for maybe a picture of the toebox or something maybe even the back of the shoe but not the insole thats weak

this second clue stinks man. i was hoping for maybe a picture of the toebox or something maybe even the back of the shoe but not the insole thats weak

Ha hah, I am enjoying these teasers. Builds the anticipation.

It's not like it's coming out at the end of the year or something.

Ha hah, I am enjoying these teasers. Builds the anticipation.

It's not like it's coming out at the end of the year or something.

C'mon..

A teaser of the INSOLE?

IMO Nothing will beat the Skunk 1's insole..

Hope the next "teaser" will be better.

C'mon..

A teaser of the INSOLE?

IMO Nothing will beat the Skunk 1's insole..

Hope the next "teaser" will be better.

Back
Top Bottom