≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

^ Yeah, now that I look at that link again, I am not even sure if Todd Bratrud actually confirmed it himself on his Twitter as being a Dunk hi. As it goes, it's so difficult to read his Twitter with the light grey font on a white background.

Of course it would make perfect sense, but still I am waiting for someone else on here to post links to an official confirmation of these being high cut.

^ Yeah, now that I look at that link again, I am not even sure if Todd Bratrud actually confirmed it himself on his Twitter as being a Dunk hi. As it goes, it's so difficult to read his Twitter with the light grey font on a white background.

Of course it would make perfect sense, but still I am waiting for someone else on here to post links to an official confirmation of these being high cut.

trust me they are highs, its been confirmed on NSB and ISS, honestly why does it matter so much, just wait for the pics to drop....they will be highs, i'm 100% sure of that

trust me they are highs, its been confirmed on NSB and ISS, honestly why does it matter so much, just wait for the pics to drop....they will be highs, i'm 100% sure of that

COPPED. These are FIRE!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

(btw i love this new smiley)

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

trust me they are highs, its been confirmed on NSB and ISS
That's not exactly official confirmation.

It was confirmed on todd's twitter. Highs my man.
No reason anything that's related to kush should be a low...always gotta be HIGHS.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

trust me they are highs, its been confirmed on NSB and ISS

No reason anything that's related to kush should be a low...always gotta be HIGHS.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

smile.gif

It's the only way!!  lol  Anyways, I don';t even smoke, but last year's were raw.  I hope these are the same!

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

smile.gif

It's the only way!!  lol  Anyways, I don';t even smoke, but last year's were raw.  I hope these are the same!

Back
Top Bottom