★★OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS THREAD★★ Boozer fractured in his right hand and is out for 8 weeks.

Doesn't help when you got Pippen and Boozer talking about they want Noah on the squad and wouldnt give em up for Melo....yet the front office don't have the balls to force feed a luol, taj, J.J and first rounder trade down the throats of Denver, i feel like every rip we just "inquire" about a players services and thats it, we don't go the extra mile to get it done!!!!

If we pass up on this and it ends up to bite us in the @%% in the future......i'd be HURT

Thing is though a trio of Rose/Boozer/Melo matches up much better with Wade/Bosh/Bron than Rose/Boozer/Deng does. And the No. 1 problem with the Bulls over the last few years has been the lack of that go to guy who can just get buckets when you need them. D. Rose started to do it more at the end of last year, but Melo is a bonafide scorer. And if Tibs is able to implement the defensive intensity that he did with Boston, I'm sure the Bulls would do fine with Birdman crashing the boards.

Originally Posted by Benjamin Stone

I don't know all the facts. But if the only hold-up to this deal was the Bulls unwillingness to trade Joakim Noah, then they deserve to go titleless for another decade...

over 1/2 the board disagreed with this up until maybe a day ago....now that is coming out that hes turning down very nice offers & WANTS 77+ im ready to ship him,deng & J.J. out for melo & possibly J.R. Smith & Birdman i dont know how the rest of the blk n red fans on here feel about it though

I'm dead %%# appalled that he seriously had the gall turned that down and I light weight want him gone now.

GarPax get off your dickbeaters and pick up that phone. Get Melo Here Now!
mad.gif

Doesn't help when you got Pippen and Boozer talking about they want Noah on the squad and wouldnt give em up for Melo....yet the front office don't have the balls to force feed a luol, taj, J.J and first rounder trade down the throats of Denver
People hyped Noah up to a top 5 center, All Star, so on and so forth. Your fan base, other fans, former players, current players, etc all did it. I'd want to cash in right now too if I were him.

and ikd how you force feed that proposal? Nuggets want nothing to do with it. Doesn't stand up to the Nets or even the Knicks.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Trade Noah & Deng For Carmelo & Birdman

that would be nice but i dont think it would wk money wise im thinking if we can give up deng,j.j.,noah for j.r. smith,birdman & melo & we can throw in a draft pick if needed

so you guys are now on board with trading him? i have said from day one to trade his *@%. I love him as a player and loves what he does for this team but you got to trade him

-if he is asking for 70 million then he needs to be gone(and i think are front office would have know problem trading him if true after deng and Gordon thing)
-we shouldn't even be talking contract with him when we can wait till after the new CBA comes in

of course boozer doesnt want boozer gone because then boozer would have to guard everyone downlow.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so you guys are now on board with trading him? i have said from day one to trade his *@%. I love him as a player and loves what he does for this team but you got to trade him

-if he is asking for 70 million then he needs to be gone(and i think are front office would have know problem trading him if true after deng and Gordon thing)
-we shouldn't even be talking contract with him when we can wait till after the new CBA comes in

of course boozer doesnt want boozer gone because then boozer would have to guard everyone downlow.

yeah im on board with shipping him out so this doesnt turn into b.g./deng 2.0 & we can get these chips

rosej.r. smithboozeranthonybirdmanc'mon

Maybe Joakim turning down that 11.5 per is a blessing in disguise. If I were the FO and he didn't take that offer, I'd move him.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Doesn't help when you got Pippen and Boozer talking about they want Noah on the squad and wouldnt give em up for Melo....yet the front office don't have the balls to force feed a luol, taj, J.J and first rounder trade down the throats of Denver
People hyped Noah up to a top 5 center, All Star, so on and so forth. Your fan base, other fans, former players, current players, etc all did it. I'd want to cash in right now too if I were him.

and ikd how you force feed that proposal? Nuggets want nothing to do with it. Doesn't stand up to the Nets or even the Knicks. 

I just feel that 70mil is alot for a cat who will probably never score 30 pts in a single game, hell for a guy who has no offensive game really, we cant throw it down to him and expect him to make a play with his back to the basket......

The knicks dont really have anything to offer....gallo? 
grin.gif
 no first round picks either so that hurts them

The nets have the best package after us...it just all depends if Melo wants to re-up with them...thats the key, cause then if he comes out and tells Denvers FO "no im good off signing an extension in Jersey" then where does Denver go? Jersey won't give up Favors, picks, and Devin Harris for a 1 year rental player when it's evident they wont contend for anything in the East this year. You ruin your future basically in what would be a pretty solid squad w/ Harris, Favors, Lopez... So that would force Denver to have to take that Bulls offer because well, how messed up would that situation be when you have a guy showing up to work everyday who the world knows doesn't want to be there and the FO has publicly been trying to get rid of him??? Messed up situation for all parties involved imo....

I honestly didn't know how to feel about it Mike... I was hoping we could put a package together while keeping Bro, but that doesn't look like it's feasible and he's acting like a broad

Melo would honestly be stupid to sign off on the extension to make that deal happen.

He would be setting his career back further than his rookie year interms of caliber of players around him
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I honestly didn't know how to feel about it Mike... I was hoping we could put a package together while keeping Bro, but that doesn't look like it's feasible and he's acting like a broad

my exact feelings CAKE

i would love to keep him and get melo also. but face the fact that gibson and james johnson ant good enough to get him. we all want a Paul gasol type trade but where dealing with a better front office. 

Deng/Gibson/Fat kid with no position/late first rounder would not be better than what the Knicks could potentially throw out there if Melo balks on signing a Nets extension.

As it's been from the start, you guys include Noah, it can/will happen. You don't, it won't.

Melo needs to let it be known who will or won't sign an extension with here shortly so that all parties can move on.

i would love to keep him and get melo also. but face the fact that gibson and james johnson ant good enough to get him. we all want a Paul gasol type trade but where dealing with a better front office. 

Yea... Its time to make a serious move... I'm not trying to get Trunked in any shape form or fashion and right now Noah is trying to Trunk us
30t6p3b.gif

this is starting to become a reality.....were gonna have to part ways with the heavy smoker to get the pieces we need & if we can get birdman in that trade also it makes even more sense, we have to do this one because i think if we dont its gonna come back to bite us in the %$@

Now you guys are talking sanely.

I been way out of the midwest for a few years now (back in St. Louis now thankfully), so maybe explain something for me. I was NEVER that impressed with Noah in college, I thought the Bulls completely wasted that draft pick on him, and before this year I believed I was right.

About the only play this year that really made an impression on me was when he was dribbling the ball on the break and somehow managed not to kick it out of bounds, and then dunked on some dude. I admit: that was pretty sick. Other than that.......

Then after the playoffs and all through the LeBron saga everybody played him up like he was an all star and that he was a big part of their future.

So the question is: was it hype to try and sell LeBron, or has this cat really improved his game that much since college and I just missed it?

I'm serious fellow Bulls fans, school me here.

Noah wants 70-75 million?! I know hes a good center but that is way too much for him. he should have taken the 57 million because even I thought that was too much for him

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

Noah wants 70-75 million?! I know hes a good center but that is way too much for him. he should have taken the 57 million because even I thought that was too much for him
this

Back
Top Bottom