★★OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS THREAD★★ Boozer fractured in his right hand and is out for 8 weeks.

paxson is a douche

we coulda landed kobe a few yrs back but he wouldn't deal deng

we could get melo but wont deal noah

NOAH BETTER @!%+*# BE A ALL STAR EVERY YEAR

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

14 ppg 12 rpg 2 bpg
add 2 steals, control the paint on D, improve the free throw line jumper to where its respectable. and hustle plays out the $$*.

i know its a lot but he's going to have to do a lot to hush up us fans, for 1 asking for that amount of money and 2 us not trading him

Melo never agreed to sign the offer with NJ...as far as I kno, thats the main thing holding up the trade....wth is the point of going to NJ with just lopez there...you may as well stay in denver

Melo never agreed to sign the offer with NJ...as far as I kno, thats the main thing holding up the trade....wth is the point of going to NJ with just lopez there...you may as well stay in denver

The players that would end up in Jersey after the trade dont equate to NJ doing anything. That team would still suck, even with Melo.

I feel for ya Chi fans man. Paxson is doing some *%$% that doesn't make much sense

Originally Posted by Benjamin Stone

Now you guys are talking sanely.

I been way out of the midwest for a few years now (back in St. Louis now thankfully), so maybe explain something for me. I was NEVER that impressed with Noah in college, I thought the Bulls completely wasted that draft pick on him, and before this year I believed I was right.

About the only play this year that really made an impression on me was when he was dribbling the ball on the break and somehow managed not to kick it out of bounds, and then dunked on some dude. I admit: that was pretty sick. Other than that.......

Then after the playoffs and all through the LeBron saga everybody played him up like he was an all star and that he was a big part of their future.

So the question is: was it hype to try and sell LeBron, or has this cat really improved his game that much since college and I just missed it?

I'm serious fellow Bulls fans, school me here.

Nope. Chicago fans have a habit of falling in love with bad players who have to try hard just to be above average. Noah = Aaron Rowand.

We have guys in here who think we can beat the heat without Melo. We couldn't beat Lebron and the Cavs. Now he has Wade and Bosh while we added boozer and that's enough for us to beat the Heat?
grin.gif

Moral of the story? Try really hard and Chicago fans will think you are more than you really are.

Wait... is Noah seriously asking for more than 5/57? AND Chicago doesn't want to give him up?

Damn. Either you pay him more than that and he won't ever live up to his deal, or you call his bluff and let him walk... either way you miss out on Melo over Noah.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Wait... is Noah seriously asking for more than 5/57? AND Chicago doesn't want to give him up?

Damn. Either you pay him more than that and he won't ever live up to his deal, or you call his bluff and let him walk... either way you miss out on Melo over Noah.

30t6p3b.gif
exctly. If Melo goes to the Nets we have to overpay Noah and give him the deal he wants and i'd rather give him up than pay him 70 mil. i love Noah but Melo gives us the best chance to win now

really not a peep from our fo today nothing we need to get this done before that russian billianaire starts to go in

really not a peep from our fo today nothing we need to get this done before that russian billianaire starts to go in

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

^ Upt... And Here We... Go!!!

I'm On Deck!!!
nerd.gif

CAKE its the weekend im gonna get to the crib around 6 & i will be online about an hour after i get a
pimp.gif
in whats your ID?

PSN ~ Seymore CAKE

Whaddown
nerd.gif

My psn is dasignofhell get at me in madden deep right now somebody was ducking me last night won't say no names
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

so supposedly Isiah has been calling Carmelo, telling him to put off the extension and just suck it up until next summer
laugh.gif

Noah's Trip To France – The Chicago Bulls officially open training camp on Monday but players are encouraged to report today to check in and get situated. Rather than scrambling and stepping foot inside of the building for the first time on media day, the team likes to have its players accounted for several days, often several weeks before camp.
But one player that won't in Chicago this weekend is Joakim Noah.

On Thursday afternoon, the unhappy center left the country to visit his father, Yannick Noah, in France. While his teammates are filing into the training facility, Noah will be at one of his father's concerts and enjoying his trip until training camp events become mandatory on Monday.

The Bulls have been involved in negotiations over a contract extension with Noah's camp for over a month and the two sides are having trouble working out a new deal. Several weeks ago, Chicago offered a five-year, $57 million extension that remains on the table but Noah has made it clear that it'll take more to get a deal done.

Sources close to the situation say that Noah is looking for a five-year, $70 million extension but would likely settle for $65 million because of his love for the city and organization. Either way, it appears the two sides still have a long way to go with the October 31 deadline slowly creeping up.

By not showing up until the very last minute, Noah hopes to send a message to the team.

take it for what its worth.  i guess he's willing to cut us a hometown discount for 65 mil.  Which would mean he would make 6 years/68 mil with his last year on the rookie contract included
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

Noah's Trip To France – The Chicago Bulls officially open training camp on Monday but players are encouraged to report today to check in and get situated. Rather than scrambling and stepping foot inside of the building for the first time on media day, the team likes to have its players accounted for several days, often several weeks before camp.
But one player that won't in Chicago this weekend is Joakim Noah.

On Thursday afternoon, the unhappy center left the country to visit his father, Yannick Noah, in France. While his teammates are filing into the training facility, Noah will be at one of his father's concerts and enjoying his trip until training camp events become mandatory on Monday.

The Bulls have been involved in negotiations over a contract extension with Noah's camp for over a month and the two sides are having trouble working out a new deal. Several weeks ago, Chicago offered a five-year, $57 million extension that remains on the table but Noah has made it clear that it'll take more to get a deal done.

Sources close to the situation say that Noah is looking for a five-year, $70 million extension but would likely settle for $65 million because of his love for the city and organization. Either way, it appears the two sides still have a long way to go with the October 31 deadline slowly creeping up.

By not showing up until the very last minute, Noah hopes to send a message to the team.

take it for what its worth.  i guess he's willing to cut us a hometown discount for 65 mil.  Which would mean he would make 6 years/68 mil with his last year on the rookie contract included
ohwell.gif

thats still too much he gonna end up blowing his trees in the high altitude

With all this nonsense coming out about his trade demands how are we not getting active? Or are the Nets that much better an option for the Nuggets?

Back
Top Bottom