★★OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS THREAD★★ Boozer fractured in his right hand and is out for 8 weeks.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'm not even going to lie to you broski... The fact that we have this opportunity is starting to overwhelm me.

I'm a realist so I've never really saw us as a major player in the LBJ sweep stakes... but the more and more I look at this situation the more anxious I become. If we somehow got bron and bosh... I'm fairly sure that I would cry like I did when Michael Jackson died. SERIOUSLY.
QFT ........ best believe i will have atleast an 11 game plan for sure!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Joeski678

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'm not even going to lie to you broski... The fact that we have this opportunity is starting to overwhelm me.

I'm a realist so I've never really saw us as a major player in the LBJ sweep stakes... but the more and more I look at this situation the more anxious I become. If we somehow got bron and bosh... I'm fairly sure that I would cry like I did when Michael Jackson died. SERIOUSLY.
QFT ........ best believe i will have atleast an 11 game plan for sure!!!!!!!

DEF AN 11-GAME PLAN IF WE GET BRON...IF NOT I STILL NEED TO SEE AT LEAST 5-7 GAMES IN PERSON FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON......

hey AgentPD21 could you make a team chicago bulls sig kind of like your jumpman loyalist with the changing color?

If we get Lebron and Bosh they should let us play Christmas day against the Lakers.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

If we get Lebron and Bosh they should let us play Christmas day against the Lakers.
pimp.gif

they would have to & we would beat up on the lake show just like cle did last yr......maybe worse

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

hey AgentPD21 could you make a team chicago bulls sig kind of like your jumpman loyalist with the changing color?

I could but Joeski678 Tean Bulls sig look 
pimp.gif

We should use his.

pimp.gif

We should use his.

how about his w/ the color fading red/white/blk
pimp.gif
?& what do i need to do just copy & paste it in my sig box?(pm me if it's more to it than just that)

pimp.gif

We should use his.

how about his w/ the color fading red/white/blk
pimp.gif
?& what do i need to do just copy & paste it in my sig box?(pm me if it's more to it than just that)
Yeah, pretty much.

this guy bigj in the lebron FA thread is backpeddling after he got owned.......
roll.gif
*EDIT*someone pm me how to resize & color my sig.......thanks in advance

this guy bigj in the lebron FA thread is backpeddling after he got owned.......
roll.gif
*EDIT*someone pm me how to resize & color my sig.......thanks in advance
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was funny man, I think I got it so just copy and paste it.        Hold up.    

im not going to get hyped off the LBJ talk cause we have been rumored for a big name FA for years and we always fail. but this is a BIG YEAR for the bulls future. we have a shot to set this roster up to be a champship contenders for years with the right moves.

-get a real HC, stop been cheap and getting these bums that have never done #%!#. i want JVG or the boston asst coach.

-you have to go at bron,wade and bosh at the same time. what killed us that one year is we waited to see what TD did then got burned, then waited on Tmac and failed then waited on Grant hill and was left with bums.

-i dont buy that wade or bron wont work with rose because star players MAKE it work.

-get us some shooters.

-DONT over spend on bums. dont go giving max deals to joe johnson and other overrated bums in the FA market.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

im not going to get hyped off the LBJ talk cause we have been rumored for a big name FA for years and we always fail. but this is a BIG YEAR for the bulls future. we have a shot to set this roster up to be a champship contenders for years with the right moves.

-get a real HC, stop been cheap and getting these bums that have never done #%!#. i want JVG or the boston asst coach.

-you have to go at bron,wade and bosh at the same time. what killed us that one year is we waited to see what TD did then got burned, then waited on Tmac and failed then waited on Grant hill and was left with bums.

-i dont buy that wade or bron wont work with rose because star players MAKE it work.

-get us some shooters.

-DONT over spend on bums. dont go giving max deals to joe johnson and other overrated bums in the FA market.

I agree, we need a big time head coach to bring in because who wants play for a unknown coach. We need to pick up either Kyle Korver or Anthony Morrow for the shooting.

I have a STRONG feeling you boys get either Wade or Bron

obviously nobody knows... but there are only 6 teams that can give max dollar, and with your squad being by far the best of the 6... thats why i say this.

Good luck to you fans - it could be the off-season that gets you back to title contending

Ight, Ill post all of the Bulls "true" fans on the first page. Give me screen names asap.

Airjordan1217
Anyways, all this lebron talk is making me really anxious but I don't want to be disappointed. 

I think that the Bulls at the minimum bring in Bosh which is fine with me.

no body wants rudy gay
ohwell.gif

edit: had no idea i was on the team on the first page already copied the sig
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom