★★OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS THREAD★★ Boozer fractured in his right hand and is out for 8 weeks.

I need the sig too!

In my opinion, I'll take lebron but I'm not interested in getting wade. He demands the ball in his hands too much and I think that would take away from Rose (LBJ does too but I can still see him & Pooh playing together better than Wade & Pooh). I personally think Joe Johnson and Chris Bosh would be the best fits for our team. But like I said, I wouldn't be mad if we got Bron
laugh.gif

i was thinking about this last night in a way i kinda dont want lebron anymore because i dont wanna see him cry and complain about the calls 5 times a week

Originally Posted by AyVee323

I need the sig too!

In my opinion, I'll take lebron but I'm not interested in getting wade. He demands the ball in his hands too much and I think that would take away from Rose (LBJ does too but I can still see him & Pooh playing together better than Wade & Pooh). I personally think Joe Johnson and Chris Bosh would be the best fits for our team. But like I said, I wouldn't be mad if we got Bron
laugh.gif
Pretty much how I feel also.

And as for Warrick, not really a big fan.  From what I saw during the season, all he did was slow down the offense when the ball got to him and he would take a dumb shot, a la Tyrus Thomas.

Why do we want Johnson when he shoots more than Wade, scores less, and has a lower assist average? AND he didn't even show up in the playoffs after clearly making a statement that the playoffs are when the real players show up. I'm not sold on a guy like that. Also, he's most likely interested in a max deal. Recent players to receive two max deals include Stephon Marbury and Steve Francis. Does that not scare anyone else when Johnson will be 29 soon?

LeBron James reportedly called Bulls guard Derrick Rose to say that "he likes Rose's game, likes his team and would welcome the chance to play together."
Though emanating from the Chicago Daily Herald, this was first mentioned by ESPN reporter Scoop Jackson and then confirmed by a league source. It doesn't mean much in the grand scheme but is sure to kindle endless LeBron-to-Chicago rumors. May. 16 - 8:48 pm et
Source: Daily Herald

http://www.rotoworld.com/...d=927&line=136222&spln=1

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

LeBron James reportedly called Bulls guard Derrick Rose to say that "he likes Rose's game, likes his team and would welcome the chance to play together."
Though emanating from the Chicago Daily Herald, this was first mentioned by ESPN reporter Scoop Jackson and then confirmed by a league source. It doesn't mean much in the grand scheme but is sure to kindle endless LeBron-to-Chicago rumors. May. 16 - 8:48 pm et
Source: Daily Herald

http://www.rotoworld.com/...d=927&line=136222&spln=1

if true
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hellomarco

...so after lebron's kind words, what did rose say?
ohwell.gif
And then did they laugh? Send a txt later? Did LeBron call him again? I NEED TO KNOW!!!!

to me, rose has his straight face on even in interviews. bron could teach him and noah to loosen up. some dance moves and special handshakes.
laugh.gif

to me, rose has his straight face on even in interviews. bron could teach him and noah to loosen up. some dance moves and special handshakes.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

^ can i get that sig as well?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

...so after lebron's kind words, what did rose say?
ohwell.gif
And then did they laugh? Send a txt later? Did LeBron call him again? I NEED TO KNOW!!!!

Knowing Pooh he prolly said "Oh Wow Thanks Lebron, I think that would be great...." and nothing else all while looking like this 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Thats My Guy Tho!

don't kill me yall but I knew about that last week...i was told by a friend that his co worker was hanging out with Rose's relative and that Lebron had called him...there were no details to the call as told to me...the relative had Rose's black maserati GT...I saw that same black maserati at IIT last week before I was told this

then my lil cousin has a mutual friend that called rose and when asked about the lebron call he said "that's between me and lebron"

I'm fired up over here...

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

adkl;fkljghsdfkgjsdkl;rjwerkl;gjsdkfbjk adklgahg a'dfgjsefgklsjfghk apodgafougyfg' fgsdkflgjsdkl;fgjasfgaopuerutgwatkl;dsaga s Rose's black maserati GT...Iask;dgjalk;gjao'dksdgl'kfjslkjasd'
fajdglk;asdfjgjklhdafgjksefgjkshfdgkljshdfgsdfghsefhsjklehfgui dfjasdhgjasdghjklerthwqertuoqwrtopauerg"

I'm fired up over here...

Me Tooooooo!
eek.gif
smh.gif
lil homie knows what he's doing... The Rati tho??? Well Played Pooh, WELL PLAYED SIR!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom