★★OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS THREAD★★ Boozer fractured in his right hand and is out for 8 weeks.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

My G... I had 2 racks to spend solely on these tickets... Me and my girl were both on Ticketmaster.com at the same time trying, they +*$%@% me.
30t6p3b.gif

thats f&*)^^&% up bro i can send you fams ticket list if you want.... i know you dont tho.......

windycity7 wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:
My G... I had 2 racks to spend solely on these tickets... Me and my girl were both on Ticketmaster.com at the same time trying, they +*$%@% me.
30t6p3b.gif

thats f&*)^^&% up bro i can send you fams ticket list if you want.... i know you dont tho.......

No Thank You. I was trying to do my own little somersault
tired.gif

windycity7 wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

No Thank You. I was trying to do my own little somersault
tired.gif

YEAH ITS BS i dont have a clue how he has or is selling already but i got this email @ 11:20 last night so he might have bought them yesterday afternoon or something

G... 1 minute into the presale everything was gone... That Make No Sense Whatsoever
30t6p3b.gif

somebody with pull or who was able to get to sale before the pre-sale.....you know they prbly have specials for people who always buy lots of tickets & when they did someone snatched up the sure fire best sellar... they cant do nothing but increase in value

Well at least we all know not to bother going out Friday am and waiting in line. I think STH got all the good games.

On CAKE I'm not paying to go to any games this year, atleast during the regular season.

I might have gotten over this by playoff time... won't pidgeon hole myself like that.
ohwell.gif

On CAKE I'm not paying to go to any games this year, atleast during the regular season.

I might have gotten over this by playoff time... won't pidgeon hole myself like that.
ohwell.gif

yeah i understand that bro just squat on the 2 bricks you had caked up & it will gain some intrest & you can grab some playoff tickets to flip early & those def will bring back x2 or x3 of whatever they actually cost

I wasn't planning on buying any today but I went through the whole process for the Heat game and the Knicks game.

And they were GONE. I feel like they were gone before today.

We got played.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Well at least we all know not to bother going out Friday am and waiting in line. I think STH got all the good games.
They should've reserved some for Friday instead of giving them to everyone with a T3 modem. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm still tight at this TRUNK... Feel like I'm at a no touch strip club with Beyonce/ Eva Mendez/ & Kim Kardashian on the poles.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

They should've reserved some for Friday instead of giving them to everyone with a T3 modem. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i dont even think its that i think people(season ticket holders or people who are know to buy tickets in gross amounts) were allowed to take thier swings well before the presale & thats the reason they are all gone

Sorry it didn't work out guys. I didn't go through the process b/c I usually find discount tickets through my school.

I had the same issue as everyone else. However, i was able to get tix to a few games thru craigslist/stubhub. Got 2 tix to the Dallas preseason game for $20 each, which includes parking. It's in the Lexus club, will be the best seats i've ever had for a Bulls game! Also got 4 tix for my wife and our friends to see them play the Thunder, decent price too. Bulls/Heat tix prices are ridiculous! $120-$150 for 300 level!?! +*%@.

I'm probably gonna shell out $1200 for two 100 level seats for the Jan 15th game.... You have to pay to play... -shrugs-

But if my hook up comes through... I'm there for FREE
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bilingue23

I had the same issue as everyone else. However, i was able to get tix to a few games thru craigslist/stubhub. Got 2 tix to the Dallas preseason game for $20 each, which includes parking. It's in the Lexus club, will be the best seats i've ever had for a Bulls game! Also got 4 tix for my wife and our friends to see them play the Thunder, decent price too. Bulls/Heat tix prices are ridiculous! $120-$150 for 300 level!?! +*%@.

psst...thats the same thing for the knicks heat game
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom