☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

MP3... MP4...?
nerd.gif

Thank you all. 
I always scroll through these pages and keep a mental note of everybody who has been holding me down since BEFORE Glory Or Death. 

I know the difference between the day-ones, The dudes who lurk and got too much pride to give props, And the people who are genuinely new fans/listeners/supporters.

I'll never forget you dudes no matter where this music might take me, I mean that.

Love from NTers and Non-NTers has been immense tonight. Much appreciated.

Thoroughly Impressed, video really matched the message and tone of the song, especially when you were talking about your fam.

Beat is tough, who did the production on it?

When that Deal gets signed and you shooting videos hold NT Summits get at a couple of NTers @ the shoots.

That's Fan appreciation.

The video was flames. The song was dope and the video just brought it to life. Good stuff, man.

Loved the new video.

Haven't been that active of a supporter on here, but I'm definitely a fan. Look forward to anything that comes out, best of luck.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Thoroughly Impressed, video really matched the message and tone of the song, especially when you were talking about your fam.

Beat is tough, who did the production on it?

I believe Plan did it.

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

When that Deal gets signed and you shooting videos hold NT Summits get at a couple of NTers @ the shoots.

That's Fan appreciation.
Word, he need some NY dudes in them videos
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I said it on Twitter but I'll say it again. Ill %+* video. Just the way it was crafted was real Chicago w/o being strictly local.
pimp.gif
I feel like this is the mixtape for you. Your breakthrough mixtape. We find out in 7 days

Doors will definitely open for Jewels when this Greatness Opens Doors tape drops.
Keep grinding, my dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All Things Go video/song
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now THAT is how you put on for your city
pimp.gif
What else can be said about the vid? DOPE all the way through
pimp.gif
Didn't even know that varsity had "Greatness Opens Doors" on the back
eek.gif
smh.gif
There is one thing missing though. We've discussed this before...

v418vq.jpg

MAke it happen
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom