☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

All of us who have been here since the "Rifle Jordan" days knew that this would
eventually happen....the pure talent is UNDENIABLE. And now that he has the right
folks(no pun intended) behind his movement and nobody tryin to leech...my guy has no ceilings...
pimp.gif

I expect May 3rd to be the best day of the year so far...music wise.

keep grindin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

2mg2lbr.jpg

My man.
You still gonna end up doing that Lost inspired song Cake  was talking about but didn't want to give the slightest details on?
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

:dirtyoldbullsfitted
laugh.gif
as far the Lost song he was tombout doing that before the show evolved into what it is today.

They were still on an island looking for water, not time traveling and !%!+.
roll.gif

I'm sure it'll happen one day tho.

I played the video like 3 times back to back last night . excellent work my dude
Soo thats the letterman you where trying to get made a lil while back that came out great .

NT how do we get this on TV ? I know somebody gotta work at MTV

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

I think my dude is finally ready for his nemesis 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my boy said Cass stays around here and that he snubbed him when he gave him his mixtape and I remembered this thread
laugh.gif

told you already but real solid effort with the video my g, i see u gettin that shine from the blogs too
pimp.gif

peeped that vid about an hour ago when it was over I immediately called one of my boys and got him hooked on him im mad I been sleepin on this dude he's nice
pimp.gif

Wes your roast game appears to be at the same stage your rapping was 3yrs ago... dont fret tho with consistent practice it will improve as well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Wes your roast game appears to be at the same stage your rapping was 3yrs ago... dont fret tho with consistent practice it will improve as well
laugh.gif
roll.gif
This guy

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/gowhere-hip-hop/2010/04/god-jewels-all-things-go-video-premiere.html

UPDATED w/ the first look at the DOPE artwork below. Love the bull, Space Jam Jordans, and of course the Sears Willis Tower.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G.o.D. Jewels comes through to us with a heater of a video premiere for the Chicago anthem "All Things 'Go". This is the type of song and visuals that make me proud to be a Chicagoan as Jewels shows love to the city and its sports teams. For the song (a premiere in itself), G.o.D. Jewels explains his hometown pride and experiences growing up in the city (especially in an emotional third verse). The soulful, sampled hook matches the vibe perfectly and further shows love to Chicago, combined with Jewels' ad-libs. The video really makes us feel at home while also showcasing some of the finer things of the city for the many of us on the outside looking in. I particularly loved the split screen that director Noah Christofer applied throughout the video as well as Jewels' avid love to the Chicago sports teams with some dope, old-school Bulls gear. (We Cubs fans here tho, haha!). Definitely a must-see video above as "All Things 'Go" will be appearing on G.o.D. Jewels' upcoming mixtape, Greatness Opens Doors. We are happy to be sponsoring and premiering Greatness Opens Doors right here on GWHH, coming May 3rd. Enjoy!

b9ajja.jpg

Art by Fernando Peniche & myself. The back cover is equally as dope, but I think you guys gotta wait to see that.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
That cover is crazy.

It's not even a matter of if anymore...just when. This is some of the best prep/marketing for a project I've seen in a minute. The way he's rolling this out is perfect. But yea...already.
pimp.gif

My dude took it there...
laugh.gif

Thats one of the best covers i've seen in a minute.
eek.gif

I'm proud of this man like I know him in real life. I know the dedication, passion and work that goes into cooking up something of this quality...and the excitement you must be feeling as the pieces fall into place.

Salute G.

Back
Top Bottom