☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Originally Posted by JustinBieberFan23

ya'll ever notice it be the same 18 sn's in this page getting mad hype for a mixtape nobody outside of nt really cares about?

It's funny because you're in the same boat. Clown.

ya'll ever notice it be the same 18 sn's in this page getting mad hype for a mixtape nobody outside of nt really cares about?

roll.gif
 Talking mess behind a decoy screen name. 

Originally Posted by Agthekid

roll.gif
 Talking mess behind a decoy screen name. 

I feel like that's Eddo.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

It's funny because you're in the same boat. Clown
i like a few songs from jewels and i dont know jewels the person so i wont speak on that. i think what i dislike is his groupies like seymour nuts and DUB . but heh to each its own.....and as far as that im on the same boat talk............... my boat alot bigger
smile.gif
havent even been infront of a cam in a year cause i dont find myself funny at all and quite frankly the videos are corny after one watch....but hey subscribers keep subscribing and the views keep going up *kanye shrug*

i like a few songs from jewels and i dont know jewels the person so i wont speak on that. i think what i dislike is his groupies like seymour nuts and DUB . but heh to each its own.....and as far as that im on the same boat talk............... my boat alot bigger
smile.gif
havent even been infront of a cam in a year cause i dont find myself funny at all and quite frankly the videos are corny after one watch....but hey subscribers keep subscribing and the views keep going up *kanye shrug*

You N_ is Pus_, ya' squad is a bunch of girlsss

smile.gif
havent even been infront of a cam in a year cause i dont find myself funny at all and quite frankly the videos are corny after one watch....but hey subscribers keepsubscribingand the views keep going up *kanye shrug*
you signed up just to hate? Ol lipstick alley type n'
tired.gif

i didnt hate on the man jesus christ....his music is OK....not bad not great....i seriously think you guys find him cute or something , i could understand simply or bana od'ing but jesus ya'll some groupies foreal....salivating over some decent tracks busting out
eek.gif
over something like "half black chick gimme head like a white sox fiited" YOU GET IT<---that literally came out as i wrote it...then when i say time is the best rapper on nt(he is) ya'll act like i said "minorities smell bad"

pimp.gif

Everything.

The song, the video, the Sufjan Stevens sample, the gear. Smooth as +!%*.

Co-sign what Haze said about being proud of him like I know the dude in real life.

Your Greatness is certainly about to open some Doors. It's your time, my man.

well, His video is on xxl.com so somebody outside of NT cares lol

Just saying....everything else you said i cant argue with cause its your opinion and how you feel

props for speakin your mind tho
pimp.gif
most of NT wont do it lol

Been sleeping...

there is a lot of music on page one and I dont have the time to peep it all right now...

can someone give me the cliffnotes? where to starts? what tape is his best stuff on?

yeah I know I'm prolly the 20th person to make this same post, lol
grin.gif

i didnt hate on the man jesus christ....his music is OK....not bad not great....i seriously think you guys find him cute or something , i could understand simply or bana od'ing but jesus ya'll some groupies foreal....salivating over some decent tracks busting out
eek.gif
over something like "half black chick gimme head like a white sox fiited" YOU GET IT<---that literally came out as i wrote it...then when i say time is the best rapper on nt(he is) ya'll act like i said "minorities smell bad"
6a00d8341c630a53ef0134802f972f970c-800wi

Originally Posted by Master Zik

eek.gif
6a00d8341c630a53ef0134802f972f970c-800wi

i thought u messed with my shenanigans :/

Back
Top Bottom