☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

laugh.gif
As far as the comment though, all I'll say is that Cake looks like he'll really smack the **%% out of someone. 
Don't believe the hype. This n' Cake is Marshmallowy on the inside

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Cake was the dude in all black head nodding off beat? Yeah, I saw how you subtlety stood out
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ subtlety standing out by being off beat got damnit fool
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Low key we shot that scene in January G... I was freezing my %*# off, nuts shribbled up and everything felt like I had two ice cubes between my legs broski... No Lie

You never really appreciate a coat and gloves until your outside early as hell in the am in 20 degree weather without them for damn near an hr in the same spot literally chilling. Thats why you see me rubbing my hands together, I was subtlely trying to avoid frost bite, mission was failed by the way... I understood what Buddens meant by that "Stuck in cold february with a thin sweater" hence my less than hospitable appearance....
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that cover is the truth. Everything this dude doing is original.

Cake was the dude in all black head nodding off beat? Yeah, I saw how you subtlety stood out
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Low key we shot that scene in January G... I was freezing my %*# off, nuts shribbled up and everything felt like I had two ice cubes between my legs broski... No Lie

You never really appreciate a coat and gloves until your outside early as hell in the am in 20 degree weather without them for damn near an hr in the same spot literally chilling. Thats why you see me rubbing my hands together, I was subtlely trying to avoid frost bite, mission was failed by the way... I understood what Buddens meant by that "Stuck in cold february with a thin sweater" hence my less than hospitable appearance....
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

the $$#$ is "shribbled" though?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Emmitt Smith mouth @*% boyyy

TheGrimm wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Where's my Emmitt Debacle'd gif at
embarassed.gif

Damn yo, this !!@% right here is truly on another level.  It's evident the progression that's been made with each new song I hear him on.  From the first time I heard "Toys" to now...
smh.gif
!  The boy is something else.  Keep doing your thing, Jewels.

We gotta wait until Monday for the mp3?

I rarely post on NT nowadays but this was necessary.

I just scrolled through the entire thread since page 1 looking at all of my/other supporters comments and I see that we should've expected nothing less from my son Jewels.

I still remember when I was salty 'Glory or Death' got pushed back.
laugh.gif

Anyways...

Keep up the good work, fam. Watching your progress this last year is crazy.

*smiles like a proud dad watching his only son that made it*

*vanishes*

TheGrimm wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

embarassed.gif

And then you get blowed out.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I feel you though. 

Honestly, between this new joint and "Windy City" I don't think I've heard more heartfelt and passionate repping for one's city in a minute.

TheGrimm wrote:

Seymore CAKE wrote:

Master Zik wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

embarassed.gif

You need a Rice of Passage for that gif G.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

laugh.gif
@ How my dude Cake subtlety sonned son in a way a father really would. 

Pops, I'm gonna be out all night, and you're going to be cool with it. 

Pardon me?

I was just kidding, you see that game though?

Gotta keep educating the youth. 
[h3]
[/h3]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that's a great video man,

i slept on Glory or Death but i've been listening to it since November.  i be lost most of the time in here but i can't wait for 5/3

He's getting shown crazy, I MEAN CRAZY Love right now...

I mean mogs coming outta the woodworks wanting to support the project

I'm dead @%+ in awe
eek.gif
pimp.gif
i'm sure you're aware of this but as a rapper when your style and presence are so unique that you sound like absolutely nobody the game has seen before AND you're making good music, you're pretty much destined to win.

i just realized this thread is bout to hit 90 pages and the tape aint even dropped yet (though yall bammas be chattin lol). Jewels i tip my hat to you blud, you obviously doin you're thing.

Yo jewels i'm guessing the aqua 8's are your favorite jordans? You've mentioned them in like 3 songs now lol 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

He's getting shown crazy, I MEAN CRAZY Love right now...

I mean mogs coming outta the woodworks wanting to support the project

I'm dead @%+ in awe
eek.gif
pimp.gif
i'm sure you're aware of this but as a rapper when your style and presence are so unique that you sound like absolutely nobody the game has seen before AND you're making good music, you're pretty much destined to win.

i just realized this thread is bout to hit 90 pages and the tape aint even dropped yet (though yall bammas be chattin lol). Jewels i tip my hat to you blud, you obviously doin you're thing.

this is the continuation thread from his 1st tape 'Glory Or Death'....but still
pimp.gif
nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom