☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Jesus Piece
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Throws sample in the trash
tired.gif
, Time killed it.
smh.gif

R.A.C.E
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I shall play this song everytime I have to drive 15+ plus miles just to get to the
nearest Publix to buy organic goods.
smh.gif

You ain't had to go all Mos Def at the end though.
laugh.gif

Aqua Flow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Favorite joint on the tape.

Perfect Man.
pimp.gif

Love the overall sound of the album, I'm gonna have to really dissect it on the train ride to work tomm.

Good $+%@ homie.
pimp.gif

Yo Jewels, I appreciate the shoutout....but why you gotta put my government out there like that?!.....just playin, I'm surprised you caught that though
laugh.gif

You always come correct with the vision, the presentation, the beat selection, everything all ties together perfect. I really appreciate the opportunity. get at me for the next tape, I ain't retire, I just refocused

I'm really feelin that beat for the frozen moment, and the drums on that switch up for make it look good is ill, that whole beat is ill actually, keeps you running, who was that Time again!?...(Yo Time, the beats you been puttin out lately is really gonna force me to go in the next time I put something out.)

Just off of listening to the entire album a few times I get the feeling that this is a more cohesive work than the last album, not to say that the last album didn't all tie together, but this one takes it to the next step. If every artists goal is to put something out that passes their last work then you did your job with this one.

oFLUo wrote:

You always come correct with the vision, the presentation, the beat selection, everything all ties together perfect. I really appreciate the opportunity. get at me for the next tape, I ain't retire, I just refocused.

THERE IS A GOD.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My only question.... Why the flow change from the first tape to now? Seems different compared to Glory or Death.

• The epicness that is Frozen Moment cannot be explained. SMFH.
  • Old Folks,
    pimp.gif
    @ Flu
    , well done. What sample is that?
  • Aqua Flow
  • Mez
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
  • This dude Tommy Mitchell on Under The Act. %#@%++ DEAD.
  • Louboutin Blues eeeeeeeeeeeek @ 'Pearls'
Those tracks all really stood out to me.  Good @!+%.

Shabooyah1124 (@TheWhat1124) asked...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And
roll.gif
at Tim textin me AS SOON as i tweeted that.....hopefully i can get that unreleased version this weekend

i find it disturbing that R.A.C.E. is considered anywhere near remotely great besides the beat ... the lyrics are remedial ...

Just off of listening to the entire album a few times I get the feeling that this is a more cohesive work than the last album, not to say that the last album didn't all tie together, but this one takes it to the next step. If every artists goal is to put something out that passes their last work then you did your job with this one.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i find it disturbing that R.A.C.E. is considered anywhere near remotely great besides the beat ... the lyrics are remedial ...

i never did stretch the coca, but i seen n____s get rid of pounds like oprah, all for the lust of soda

Listened to it a few more times today...while i think its GOOD...i still dont know if its better than Glory Or Death...still got to spin it a few more times

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Whatever I'm doing, I do it slower and more dramatic when Frozen Moments comes on...
[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]my g I swear I was walking around Target, arms stretched out, serious *** face on ... swaggin to the max earlier w/ that **** playing in my head ... homegirl was confused as !%@$.[/color]

moneyisthemotive wrote:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]fam, when have you EVER had the guts put your absolute full effort or energy into a piece of art.... or anything for that matter.... to be repeatedly critiqued, analyzed and OVER analyzed by complete strangers?  I'm gonna take a guess and say probably never, because people that do, understand that it's easier said than done, I would love to sit down and look through your iTunes and see what you truly feel is valuable or noteworthy in the subject of music... because this project is amazing for an artist who probably has NO budget, everything probably comes out of this guy's pocket, rapping is probably not his full-time job, and he doesn't have a line Just Blaze-caliber producers.  it truly baffles me how you can make remarks like that ..it's almost complete ignorance and under appreciation for art itself. aight i'm done.  Jewels sir tape is crazy. 4/5 stars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/font]

i recant my last statement, i didn't know i was responding to a 15 y/o jewish kid. a fellow nt just put me up on game.  i thought it was a actual hater. it's all good now

Back
Top Bottom