☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Marley @ it again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Garcia y Vega

Open the Door has been played like 15 times...I'm lovin this WHOLE joint though.

When's work start on Glimpse of Destiny?
Brotha...just wanted to tell you did your THING on this. You are truly emerging as one of my favorite producers out. Period. Kudos. 
pimp.gif

The 3rd verse to "Under The Act", is Jewels referencing his brother (the guy that appeared on the one track on Glory Or Death)??... Verse was deep...

Also EVERYone should hear "Loubiton Blues"...

If you don't feel that @%++, you DON'T have a pulse... (or you don't DESERVE to have one)...

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

oFLUo wrote:

You always come correct with the vision, the presentation, the beat selection, everything all ties together perfect. I really appreciate the opportunity. get at me for the next tape, I ain't retire, I just refocused.

THERE IS A GOD.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I literally did a real life one of these when I saw this...

TigerWoods.jpg

I have a ton of favorites on this, but Close The Door is steady gaining momentum for me as one of my favorites...

Open The Door, All Things Go, Keep You Running, Frozen Moment Interlude, Aqua Flow, Perfect Man and Close the Door are my favorites. Yes, that's a lot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Is this streaming anywhere yet? I aint at home right now.

Dat Piff is acting like a STRAIGHT @@*!! to me and I haven't been able to get the files uploaded to it. It goes through the whole upload process and then doesn't recognize the files. Even though they are .ZIP files and are .MP3's (as stated in the directions). Anyone have any ideas for me? I tried Safari and Firefox mulitple times and I get the same thing everytime...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

The 3rd verse to "Under The Act", is Jewels referencing his brother (the guy that appeared on the one track on Glory Or Death)??... Verse was deep...

Also EVERYone should hear "Loubiton Blues"...

If you don't feel that $!%@, you DON'T have a pulse... (or you don't DESERVE to have one)...

Brother, brother, brother.....whadown mo, they see that we different?
nerd.gif

yall are really taking that line to heart
it makesss sense in the song
he was just saying in the urban areas
that you wont find a whole foods store that sells organics
but in a wealthy nice neighborhood you will

He just saying it should be equal ....or thats what i took it as

Just downloaded, gon give it a listen on the way to the gig in the mornin. the vid on the first page is hot. Keep doin ya thing chief

Originally Posted by T11Time

Shabooyah1124 (@TheWhat1124) asked...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And
roll.gif
at Tim textin me AS SOON as i tweeted that.....hopefully i can get that unreleased version this weekend
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

"You have polyester thoughts, I'm a Cashmere Thinker..."

My favorite line.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

RIP
frown.gif

The only thing I would touch up on with the next project is the mixing and mastering. Aqua Flow, Open The Door, RACE, Under The Act, Perfect Man, Old Folks, and All Things Go are the stand outs to me. I'ma be sending beats next time around, no question bro.

The Under The Act beat took me back to Diplomatic Immunity.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Basically. He saying everyone should have a equal opportunity to eat healthy. Dude up there is taking it as him saying every hood should have organics, but he simply saying it shouldn't be so much easier to eat unhealthy. I can't remember dudes sn but yall know who I'm addressing. It sound more like you trying to convince others not to like the music more so then you "keeping it real" you don't like the music that's cool but don't try to pass your opinion off as fact. I live no where near Chicago and have no personal relation to Jewels and don't even speak to him on the internet. I have no reason to be a yes man or to @+%* ride, I just simply enjoy the music. Just cause you don't doesn't mean we cant. Everythings perception and you trying to throw logic into why you're right just makes you sound stupid. Your opinion isn't above anyone elses
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
that's one of the dumbest things i've ever seen posted on NT ... so i guess giving facts is wrong too?
roll.gif
these days ...

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

yall are really taking that line to heart
it makesss sense in the song
he was just saying in the urban areas
that you wont find a whole foods store that sells organics
but in a wealthy nice neighborhood you will

He just saying it should be equal ....or thats what i took it as
Basically. He saying everyone should have a equal opportunity to eat healthy. Dude up there is taking it as him saying every hood should have organics, but he simply saying it shouldn't be so much easier to eat unhealthy. I can't remember dudes sn but yall know who I'm addressing. It sound more like you trying to convince others not to like the music more so then you "keeping it real" you don't like the music that's cool but don't try to pass your opinion off as fact. I live no where near Chicago and have no personal relation to Jewels and don't even speak to him on the internet. I have no reason to be a yes man or to @+%* ride, I just simply enjoy the music. Just cause you don't doesn't mean we cant. Everythings perception and you trying to throw logic into why you're right just makes you sound stupid. Your opinion isn't above anyone elses

Back
Top Bottom