☆☆☆ Official Track&Field Thread ☆☆☆

It probably would also benefit Felix for her to run 400m but if she wants to beat Richards in a final she will probably have to run around 49.5 or lower afterwatching Richards running 48.83

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2631482/Runner-is-a-hermaphrodite.html

broad from south africa is a hermaphrodite

laugh.gif

No one keeping track with the final meet of the year? World Athletic Finals?

Well today was the last day of the Season and
eek.gif

The 3rd Fastest Women's 100m was EVER ran by Carmelita Jeter in 10.67!?!?!?!?!??!!?? only Flo-Jo & Marion Jones were faster (both I believeshouldn't be in the record books).

IMO this is the REAL 100m WR for Women.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

OOOOO Helll NOOOOO!

Carmelita is #1 on my performance enhancing drug suspect list ...
serious
smh.gif

she like 29yrs old....before this season i never heard of this bish in my life and now she runnin man times??
smh.gif

i hope it isn't the case though....i hope nobody is dumb enough to be on some %#%* after all the people who got caught already
ohwell.gif

IDK what to think about jeter.. because before this season allyson had a faster PR than her in the 100... = /

Originally Posted by thetruth03

IDK what to think about jeter.. because before this season allyson had a faster PR than her in the 100... = /
thats what Im sayin. she doin all this just now. Nah son, I shoulda kept up my research.
If yall got twitter, u should follow Victor Conte. and just read some of the articles he posts or some of the things he talks about

Carmelita did a 10.64?!?!?!?! @#* this meet in Shanghai was EPIC.

Liu Xiang also returned and finished 2nd to Terrance Trammell.

45.8 aint bad considering he looked dead at the 300 mark.

i wanna see this fool long jump though, that would be comedy
laugh.gif

Naw this thread needs to go.....this is last year. Get a new season one going.
laugh.gif

Tuned into this piece, Heat/Magic game putting me to sleep.

Willie Leer looks like he mails pipe bombs for a living.

Back
Top Bottom