☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

but AMP- As we've seen, All Dwight has to say is that he only signs an extension in LA.

Does playing with Deron in Brooklyn really interest him? Chicago is logical, but I don't think he wants to be anywhere but LA. He's that much of a lame.

I would say that the Russian vetoing everyone in his organization just for the need for a big splash and thinking he can talk Dwight into staying is possible.

but, IMO He's going to LA. just a matter of when and how.
I think it comes down to the Russian as well...He  traded for Deron without a confirmation of anything, so why do you think he wouldn't consider doing the same with Dwight.  I think with the new arena going up he convince Dwight that he would have the opportunity to create his own legacy in a basketball crazy place in a huge media market.  This isn't New Jersey anymore, that arena in Brooklyn will be packed as well.

Dude a corn but he is also Shaq like in he wants to be the center of attention.  He is not going to be that in LA.  Kobe will forever be #1 there and Chris Paul will be loved cause he is just a more exciting player to watch.  He'll be the 3rd most popular guy there.  In Brooklyn he is 1st.  Jay-Z and the Russian need to sell him on being the face of a place that hasn't had its own sports team for year and will look at him like a savior.

I just can't have Faker fans making ridiculous statments over the next decade man...I can't
30t6p3b.gif

finally a yahoo confirmation

Adrian Wojnarowski
@WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
A deal has been reached in principle to send Chris Paul to the Los Angeles Lakers, an executive in the three-team talks tells Yahoo! Sports.

Originally Posted by JRodski

ever since 08 the lakers major strength has length. makes sense that they would trade away two 7 footers right? 
indifferent.gif

if the trade was str8 up for gasol, i'd be all for it. but damn, they traded LO, the most consistent laker last season. what other 7 footer is there in the league that has a handle like his? my man started knockin down that 3 ball too...

and fish better not be startin over cp3.

i dunno, this whole thing makes no damn sense. specially when the team as constructed could've won another chip. bad move if you ask me...

laugh.gif
no they wouldn't.

Idk about this trade for LA. Its weird. I mean if they pickup Howard thats as good as a big 3 as you can put together but the rest of the roster will be dookie just like Miami's. Then again Bynum isn't a slouch and still very young.

I bet Odom is salty as hell

Size, size, size...where the hell was it when the Mavs were draining 1000000000 three's last May and even in the 1st round where Okafor was having success, the game has become more and more perimeter.

Originally Posted by Kobefan23

I just don't see how LA can make this deal without a practical assurance they will get Howard. You don't give up the major advantage you had over the rest of the league and gut your frontline. What happens when Bynum gets injured? They went from the best frontcourt trio to barely have a frontcourt.

I agree.  The reason why the Lakers went to the finals the last 3 out of the 4 years is because of their front court.  No other team in the NBA could've matched their size.  With CP3 on the Lakers, it's just gonna cause problems for Kobe, they both need the ball to be effective.  None of this matters if LA gets Howard, though.

Lakers can't beat the Thunder in 7 games with this team...CP3 is the truth but head to head he can't matchup with cats like Westbrook. wait til Rose busts his %%% on Christmas
30t6p3b.gif

I don't see this trade being good for LA either. Now they gotta find another big man and a 6th man to fill the void. They were doing great without a pure PG for X number of years. Unless they can lure Dwight to LA I don't see them going far in the playoffs.

pimp.gif
what a day in Los Angeles

sports radio here are going
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i think the lakers gave up a lot for CP3, but he is top 3 PG in the league. so why not right?

Originally Posted by man listen

Lakers can't beat the Thunder in 7 games with this team...CP3 is the truth but head to head he can't matchup with cats like Westbrook. wait til Rose busts his %%% on Christmas
30t6p3b.gif

Drose has yet to lose vs CP3..... 
plus the Lakers lack of size, with the Bulls size.....

Xmas day can't come soon enough 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

LA, BOS, NYK, CHI, MIA are all good again.

If La can land Dwight by offering Bynum + pick or whatever the Lakers have left then MAN!

Howard - Kobe - CP3?
embarassed.gif

30t6p3b.gif
lakers were destroyed in the first round with the "3 7 footers"

honestly, only bynum provided toughness as a big
lamar and odom are skilled but soft

Originally Posted by knightngale

30t6p3b.gif

WHO? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

30t6p3b.gif

yea destroyed by the only other team that I can think of with 3 7 footers (Dirk, Haywood, Chandler) + shooters

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

30t6p3b.gif

Drose has yet to lose vs CP3..... 
plus the Lakers lack of size, with the Bulls size.....

Xmas day can't come soon enough 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom