☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Competitive Balance
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Basically. I just don't see how the Lakers get Dwight. Other teams can put up better offers AND take back a contract.

The Nets maybe, but the Bulls have no interest in taking back Hedu and giving up Deng and Noah.
personally? I'm trying to get under the cap like heck to get a Wilson Chandler in March, and making the deal, and forgeting about Jamal Crawford. Hedu might have a little something left too.

< CLIPPERS? They have an unprotected draft pick as well.

Yeah but if your going to go after Dwight you needed to go after Paul, and trade Gordon...
You need a PG to distribute to to big men... Thats half the problem with LA. They never had a guy who was going to make sure Bynum and Gasol both got touches.

unbelievable

competitive balance? why doesnt the NBA show this much love to their NY flagship team?? NY>LA money wise

I'm leaving.

Too much damn hearsay for one day.
laugh.gif

I haven't even seen Pujols or Wilson anywhere close to an Angels halo, and now y'all keep gassing me up with possible Paul to LA or Howard to LA,… or both?
laugh.gif

*insert gif of Seinfield throwing his hands up and getting out of his seat at the theater*

Yeah, I'm out.
laugh.gif
let me see some press conferences, or at least some words from agents or players.

PGs are overrated in this league. Size is where it's at and always will be. Mo Williams is serviceable. I'm dead serious.

If Lakers land Dwight ill freakin lose it. i mean i wont care since the Pistons arent contending for a title but my goodness.

Yeah, if LAL doesn't manage to get Dwight they made a mistake.

Don't know why NO would want Pau and Odom though looking in to the future. Especially for any guys looking to buy that team. What is Dell Demps thinking?

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Trade bigs for a small.
laugh.gif
 LA

How do you like that CP???? I ain't scared!!!
eyes.gif

Im out till manana....
Then why was you cryin and stonefacin earlier in the day?????? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

#Fraud

I will say this. This could completely backfire if Bynum goes down.

Magic wouldn't be interested after seeing Bynum go down AGAIN. Bynum really needs to shine in order for them to trade for him.

If he goes done, and CP3 still doesn't sign an extension, he could lave again for the Knicks...
sick.gif

Not if the Knicks sign Tyson though.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom