☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

lol at jdiddy saying a starting 5 of chris paul,kobe, artest, okafor (probably), and bynum couldntb beat anyone in the playoffs

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Please explain to me how..

Chris Paul
Kobe
Scrub
Scrub
Bynum (if he's healthy)

.. would beat ANY team in the playoffs?  Losing Gasol, and Odom will be the best thing to ever happen.  Why Stern, why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must have blacked out when you wrote the first two names.

Chris Paul and Kobe aren't enough to beat many teams.  You guys are forgetting why the Lakers have been so successful in these past title runs.  You can talk about Gasol and Odom being inconsistent but with no presence inside, no one will fear the Lakers. 

Stern just messed with the wrong fan base. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I honestly agree with the owners' position here. Let someone buy the team first before making such big moves. This deal makes the team far less attractive, prolonging the NBA's holding and hurting the league. No league wants to have to own one of its teams.
Why would holding him and not getting any value for him at the end of the season make the team anymore attractive?

What makes you Lakers fans think if you can't get CP3 through a trade that you'll be able to acquire D'wight ?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I bet Dolan was looking at Buss across the table like "Damn, lucky that wasn't us."

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I honestly agree with the owners' position here. Let someone buy the team first before making such big moves. This deal makes the team far less attractive, prolonging the NBA's holding and hurting the league. No league wants to have to own one of its teams.
Contraction

Yea right.
laugh.gif
. What blogger filled your head with this garbage? Relocation at the very most. The top sports leagues will never contract.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

What makes you Lakers fans think if you can't get CP3 through a trade that you'll be able to acquire D'wight ?

Angel of Stern now has the power to veto any trade. I guess
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

daldridgetnt David Aldridge
Two sources confirm reports that CP3 to Lakers three team deal has been put on ice, perhaps permanently. Source: "Chris is really upset."
1 minute ago

Crazy man. The Hornets won't be getting many offers better than that one.

CP3 got to be steaming mad right now..

The point is Chris Paul is still a member of the Hornets and LA still has their better players. You guys should be happy this trade didn't go through. I'm pissed it didn't. They were giving too much for Chris Paul, imo.

Last I checked, the Magic aren't owned by the league.

Back
Top Bottom