☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

20% off on NBA Store today...you think there will be a greater discount closer to Xmas? I was about to cop a Grizz, Bulls and Thunder swingman but then I remembered it's the season of GIVING and should probably save lol.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

20% off on NBA Store today...you think there will be a greater discount closer to Xmas? I was about to cop a Grizz, Bulls and Thunder swingman but then I remembered it's the season of GIVING and should probably save lol.
20% is the most NBA usually offers. you will never see a big discount from them.

B- Roy
frown.gif

Dudes knees been done for a couple season now. He didn't have that push like he used to. Still won't forget his 4th quarter vs Mavs in the playoffs last year. Portland will miss him

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

They only people in favor of the trade were Lakers fans lol.

Think rationally...

of course you hate Dan G...

You guys would have a fading Kobe (still Kobe) Bynum and CP3 for a year and then a bunch of free cash to go out and sign a stars in the next few years??

Ensuring a MIA VS LA Finals basically every year?

No thanks, I like BASKETBALL.
You do realize this trade would make LA worse, right?

Yall know Dan Gilbert sent that e-mail late last night right. He was just making his saltiness known. And besides, he's right, get off his back.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

the league is going nuts because trades are usually not vetoed.

the LA deal makes NO SENSE. why is houston giving up everything for just Pau Gasol? LA got the best player in the deal by giving up Pau and Lamar, SERIOUSLY?? Hornets got scola, martin and lamar? NO ALL STARS IN RETURN FOR A TOP 3 PG IN THE LEAGUE? BE SERIOUS PLEASE.

This deal was put out there just to have people stirring about the NBA again. NOTHING MORE
Trade was the best New Orleans could do for a guy that's leaving in 7 months anyway. Most people around the league are saying they actually got the best out of this deal. Rockets got Pau Gasol and freed up cap space to possibly go after NeNe. New Orleans got 3 starters out of the deal.

Exactly. Martin, Odom, and Scola aren't stars, but you're getting easily 70 pts of offense to put with Dragic, Jack, Landry, Ariza, Okafor, and maybe
David West. I think if more people actually knew about Martin and Scola's game, instead of being blinded by the star power of CP3, they wouldn't
be so up in arms over the trade. LA would be getting CP3, but you can't guarantee they will pick up a big man who will actually be a factor. And
The Rockets would be getting the length and shooting of Gasol, but you can't guarantee that they will get Nene and keep Chuck Hayes. The Hornets
would honestly be getting sure things while the Lakers & Rockets are betting on speculation. Sure, star power sales tickets, but does winning. If the
trade goes through, and the Hornets get on a roll during the season, CP3 could be an immediate distant memory.

Great signing for the Knicks. Defensive big man who doesn't demand the ball.

roll.gif
at Dan Gilbert crying over his Welfare check getting smaller because the Lakers are trying to SAVE money.

150+ days of a NBA lockout and what was resolved?
laugh.gif
Same %+%! is going on.

Not to mention New Orleans has only FIVE players under contract right now.

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Seems like the league was better off being locked out. There's more drama now then there was during the lockout
QFT.

I swear I can't go on ESPN.com without a new "Breaking" story about something in the NBA.  The league is going crazy right now.

Originally Posted by rashi

Great signing for the Knicks. Defensive big man who doesn't demand the ball.

roll.gif
at Dan Gilbert crying over his Welfare check getting smaller because the Lakers are trying to SAVE money.

150+ days of a NBA lockout and what was resolved?
laugh.gif
Same %+%! is going on.

laugh.gif

it's true though.   if anything i hope the league gets as big of a public relations nightmare as possible and all the bad publicity it can get. 

even if nothing comes out of chris paul trying to sue or the lakers and rockets appealing, at the very least it means this story doesn't go away and the nba gets more and more of a bad look and im all for that.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Yall know Dan Gilbert sent that e-mail late last night right. He was just making his saltiness known. And besides, he's right, get off his back.

No.

Gilbert was quoted as early as 8pm by several people (even an NTer who works for a news paper out in LA) as saying there was no way he or other owners would let the deal go through.  an hour later it's announced that it was vetoed.  I don't know where you're getting this "late last night" business from.

Trade deadline is extended out until March 15th.

Contract amnesty MUST be completed in 7 days.

I know BD and Billups are for sure gone. I wonder who else.

Back
Top Bottom