☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by JUS3

My dude LO ain't at training camp.

3cb2fdeaa76fc-44-1.jpg

what a little girl, its a business. deal with it SMH

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's probably getting done doggystyle by Khloe right now, and he ain't even mad

Brandon Bass is better than Glenn Davis. I don't understand what the hell the Magic are thinking.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Brandon Bass is better than Glenn Davis. I don't understand what the hell the Magic are thinking.
It's been reported Davis was a player Dwight told the Magic he would like to play with, it's a move to appease Howard.

That makes it even worse.
laugh.gif
Who knows, maybe Dwight's a genius and wants to sweeten Boston, before he heads up.

Yep. These owners are still as dumb as before the lockout, yet complaining about another team's trade. Unbelievable.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Marcus Thornton got $40 mil from the Kings?

for 5 years. Welp now our off-season is done. Wish we could get a Chris Paul or Dwight Howard
laugh.gif

40M for marcus thornton? i know dude had a nice lil stretch at the end, but come on. lol and nene and tyson getting these big rashard lewis type contracts? have they even made an all-star appearance or all-nba team?

I kinda hope Knicks get Arenas, would be a smart move if they amnesty Billups. leave a starting spot for him to flourish and im pretty sure not many teams will be bidding to high for him so he might come cheap?

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by zube42

Big Baby ain't keeping Dwight in Orlando
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dwight to Otis: " look bruh, you get me Big Baby, we'll talk about that extension."

roll.gif

That Thornton signing is just more of the same, too.

Back
Top Bottom