☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

4 PGs and no back up center
Mo Williams will have to be traded for a big now.

Wow, CP3 throwing lobs to Griffin and Jordan oooowwweeeeeeee

I don't think he was gonna sign an extension no matter where he went. He'd take a loss if he extended rather than resigning as a free agent.

Lol where the guy at that was telling me they wouldn't give up Gordon? Not only they did that, but the pick too.

Don Sterling strikes again. At the same time Lakers lost big time
30t6p3b.gif

December 19th everyone! mark your calendars.

I don't know why people keep saying that the Clippers should have got Paul to sign an extension. Rules make an extend-and-trade pointless for Paul.

The one thing about keeping Gordon in the trade is that with DJ's new salary and Blake's upcoming max deal, you're looking at 3 max contracts and your center making $11M. Putting you damn near into the tax even if you fill the rest of the roster with draft picks and vet min salaries.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Okafor/Kaman
Ariza/Aminu/Pondexter
Gordon/Belinelli
Jack

Look out.

roll.gif

gordon gonna average 40 ppg if ariza and kaman dont take 30 shot attempts a night like i know they will 
laugh.gif

Just pathetic, Clips should've held out. Now people will forget Stern's BS in all of this.

i'm not mad at the clippers. they'll have to move mo williams, but you keep bledsoe to learn. we're talking about chris paul.

they can either go big w/ butler at the 2 and play gomes or sign someone serviceable. or play randy foye. we're talking about chris paul.

IMO, the west is wide open. if you're CP3 other than money, why wouldn't you sign an extension?

So Gordon is a restricted free agent after this season?

The Hornets will obviously do everything to keep him. Hell, he's the face of the franchise now. That's appealing. And he has two lottery teammates to look forward to.

Back
Top Bottom