☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

So, he got the Grizz barely getting in the playoffs?
laugh.gif

We lost our 7th man in the rotation, not another starter. He's an important piece, but he can be replaced. I just think its bold predictions.

I keep telling you. One hit wonder team. Don't listen to me tho. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hollinger showing love.
pimp.gif

I like that Lob City crewneck too, but definitely not paying $40 for it.
Yo, I SWEAR it was ten dollars cheaper when it was posted like four days ago.
laugh.gif

They probably raised the price mid-game last night.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Yo, I SWEAR it was ten dollars cheaper when it was posted like four days ago.
laugh.gif

They probably raised the price mid-game last night.
30t6p3b.gif

I think it was too.
laugh.gif
 I remembered seeing a 3 instead of a 4 in the price. But, I think they only had one color at the time.

Honestly Ray Allen needs to shut his mouth . With the way that team is currently constructed they can end up being a #4 seed and playing Indiana the first round getting bumped. I don't blame West for taking alot more money to play on a young up and coming team and a that Point Guard he's played with before.

What's up with Denver at #2??? I would've had them maybe at 5 or 6. Spurs, I could see them rising like the dead again
and still being up there, unless Tim Duncan continues to look shell shocked out there.

Son has Den @ 2, LAL @ 5, and the MEM at 8. He's crazy. Especially when he just expects SA to repeat the great season they had last year and be amongst the top 3.

laugh.gif

We lost our 7th man in the rotation, not another starter. He's an important piece, but he can be replaced. I just think its bold predictions.

call me crazy.. but i think the west comes down to the grizz or thunder.. and now maybe the clippers

i don't get the george hill move for the spurs.. the lakers have their issues.. and as we were often reminded last year by a certain NTer, chandler was extremely important to the mavs

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

laugh.gif

call me crazy.. but i think the west comes down to the grizz or thunder.. and now maybe the clippers

i don't get the george hill move for the spurs.. the lakers have their issues.. and as we were often reminded last year by a certain NTer, chandler was extremely important to the mavs

I see it the same way.

I didn't think the Clippers would be up there, but after seeing them last night (even though its preseason), they look like they are serious. 

Spurs lost Hill, McDyess retired, they still haven't found a big man and Jefferson still sucks. Even if they have a good season, they will just get knocked out the playoffs again in the 1st round, especially if they play Memphis, OKC or LAC. 

Its hard for me to count out the Lakers and Mavs right now. I guess its a respect thing. Lakers don't look good and I think Dallas will definitely miss Tyson. I guess we will just have to wait to see what happens during the season.

^ not counting them out.. but it's obvious they will miss players who came up big for them last year

LA moreso than the mavs.. but barea and chandler are big losses for that team

lol so after one preseason game. ONE preseason game...the clippers are a top 3 team in the west? jesus... lol

Fake_Prokhorov Mikhail Prokhorov
If my gift to him for have divorce. RT @WojYahooNBA Nets are finalizing a one-year deal with Kris Humphries today, sources tell Y!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

lol so after one preseason game. ONE preseason game...the clippers are a top 3 team in the west? jesus... lol

The Clippers are gonna have a huge win against a team like the Heat/OKC and ESPN is gonna use that game as a sign that they're going to the NBA Finals

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

The Clippers are gonna have a huge win against a team like the Heat/OKC and ESPN is gonna use that game as a sign that they're going to the NBA Finals
The Clippers play the Spurs, Bulls, Heat, and Lakers within their first 10 games.

You'll get a fair assessment of them early on.

^ Idk because if they lose 2-3 of those games, the media will just say that they haven't had time to gel yet..They need time to build chemistry, etc..Then they'll compare them to the Heat that were 10-9 (?) last season and then had a great record the rest of the year.

Ya'll have known for years that Hollinger knows absolutely nothing outside of what his calculator tells him. 
laugh.gif

Bout the only team he got dead on is OKC as the 1 seed.  I agree with that.  Denver at 2 was a bit of a reach.  Isn't half their squad in China? 

key word was/is maybe..

can't get much better than that starting 5.. and looking at the teams out west, there are some serious concerns

I could of done without the crap that now comes with Hump, but just looking at it basketball wise, I am glad he is back. But I expect a lot of garbage with him now from off the court

All I'll say about the Clippers right now is that some of you are really underestimating the addition of the best POINT GUARD in the world. This isn't bringing in a Carmelo Anthony or even a LeBron James; Chris made that team start gelling the second he got there.

Back
Top Bottom