☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Jerome Randle
pimp.gif

Blatche, Young and Crawford: 15-46 combined. Sounds about right, preseason or regular season.

They have to do away with Blatche and Crawford if they're ever going to sniff their potential. Wall, McGee, Vesely, Singleton, Booker, their lottery pick next year and whoever they could bring back in a trade going forward.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Jerome Randle
pimp.gif

Most misleading stat line of the preseason. He must've gone ham when I went next door to get pizza because I watched the whole game and he can't get his shot off, was getting his @%$% tossed. Then again, the lead did get cut from ~20 to like 8 during that time period so I guess it was him.

If he can shoot 40% from the 3, he can stick on a team. If not, his size will be too much of a limitation.

Anyone withdirect tv, does your free trial else not working?
I get the message not subscribed but i got a message
Saying its free fon 12/16-1/08..

I don't see it on the league pass channels. It's on the Kings channel(698) I believe since it's not showing it on the Warriors channel(696).

I'm still
roll.gif
@ hot Mark Jackson trolled the Warriors into a Head Coaching gig after never coaching a day in his life
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom