☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'm still
roll.gif
@ hot Mark Jackson trolled the Warriors into a Head Coaching gig after never coaching a day in his life
30t6p3b.gif

Baptism by fire... I like it.

stern done messed up. aint no way these nba teams are ready after two preseason gms.

@$@!! Did Boozer get a hair transplant? Dude got hair like Doc Rivers now... If Lebron would've done this he would be crucified on here. I'm just sayin.

They only look okay for some teams. Others it's just plain horrible.

Can't really go wrong with black, red, and white.

I'm still
roll.gif
@ hot Mark Jackson trolled the Warriors into a Head Coaching gig after never coaching a day in his life
30t6p3b.gif

Dude should not be a head coach in this league period. He got that interview and jive talked his way all the way to a head coaching position
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

How can Denver lose K-Mart, Chandler, JR and still be 12 deep...
30t6p3b.gif
Not really though.
 They have 12 guys who they are going to play, but aren't very good.
Its a distinct posability that they are only above the league average at 2 positions. PG and PF, and thats giving them Karl playing Nene at PF.
What every one forgets is that they have defensive liabilities at every position.
Nene is a liability at C
Lawson, and Miller are liabilities at PG
Affalo, and Hamilton are liabilities at the 2, ( the stats tell more of the story for Affalo) Brewer is closer to being the answer at SG from a defensive prespective. Fernandez is a liability, which is why he didnt see the floor a whole lot in Portland.
Danilo is a liability at the 3 Faried is a rook, who has defensive potential, but its a road to being a shut down guy.
Harrington is a liability Carroll is a bum etc.
If they are talking about Nene moving to the 4, then they still have problems at C, but its a solution for PF.

If you pencil Affalo, Lawson, and Nene at 33-35 minutes, Miller at 25-30 your still left in a position where your playing Harrington or Danilo at the 4 a good majority of the time, with Nene at C.

To me just cause of the fact that the good defensive players they have wont get enough time they are a 6 or 7 seed at best.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

"Fake it 'til you make it."

I aint even mad. He just gonna give Monta the ball and le thim work. it could work out. No shot at the playoffs though

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

I'm still
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dude should not be a head coach in this league period. He got that interview and jive talked his way all the way to a head coaching position
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

I'm still
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'll never root for another man to fail, but when Jackson does I won't be surprised at all. He made such a big deal about wanting a coaching job yet never took an assistant position anywhere
30t6p3b.gif
I don't deny you could be successful with no prior experience, but everything I've heard from Jackson as a commentator has given me zero faith in his coaching ability.

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

@$@!! Did Boozer get a hair transplant? Dude got hair like Doc Rivers now... If Lebron would've done this he would be crucified on here. I'm just sayin.

roll.gif
I was wondering the same thing

Back
Top Bottom