☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Where do you get the month from?

Bottom 3rd of the page

Klapper said that wrist injuries of that nature do not typically require surgery, but could keep Bryant out 3-4 weeks depending on the degree of the tear.

He'll play on Sunday, don't fool yourself.  Dude plays all the time, even when he shouldn't.  Hell, he played the rest of the preseason game after he injured it.  Now you want him to sit a month? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

He'll play on Sunday, don't fool yourself.  Dude plays all the time, even when he shouldn't.  Hell, he played the rest of the preseason game after he injured it.  Now you want him to sit a month? 
laugh.gif
Exactly. When has Kobe ever sat out to nurture an injury?

laugh.gif
@ Kobe missing the game tonight and being injured after that block.

Yea, didn't they just say Kobe practiced but will at minimun miss the next preseason game, IF that??? He's gonna
play regardless.

Prime KG was 24/14 & 5 assists with stellar D.

DA must be extremely high on Williams.

I'll disagree with him on that.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
@ Kobe missing the game tonight and being injured after that block.
Why is that funny?
Cuz he continued to play after the injury when he first got it. I also find the fact that he got injured off that play funny in hindsight, took so long to come up the court but went on to drain a shot later.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'm surprised Hollinger doesn't have the Nets in the playoffs somehow.
Where are the Nets fans?? No official season thread?

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Originally Posted by JPZx

David Aldridge, NBATV: "I wouldn't be surprised when all is said and done, Derrick Williams becomes the best player in that franchise's history."

268760_10150225174234261_8373804260_7429431_6590800_n.jpg

9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e_r.gif
Better than KG? Nope.

Word. This dude DA is smoking some good !$%*.

Back
Top Bottom