☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Why do the Hornets look respectable? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by CP1708

regardless how long Kobe is out for, no one is scared of the Lakers this year.
Yet the entire league cried and blocked our trade. 
laugh.gif

No one is scared of the Mavs either, so what're we doin here? 

The Mavs have nothing to do with this.
The Lakers have a reputation for being feared and having a great team, always in the title hunt, this year, they have and old and hurt Kobe, Bynum's suspension and history of injuries, no depth or bench, I'm simply stating that there isn't the same kind of atmosphere or aura surrounding the Lakers.
What he said.

Originally Posted by CP1708

regardless how long Kobe is out for, no one is scared of the Lakers this year.
Yet the entire league cried and blocked our trade. 
laugh.gif

No one is scared of the Mavs either, so what're we doin here? 

The Mavs have nothing to do with this.
The Lakers have a reputation for being feared and having a great team, always in the title hunt, this year, they have and old and hurt Kobe, Bynum's suspension and history of injuries, no depth or bench, I'm simply stating that there isn't the same kind of atmosphere or aura surrounding the Lakers.
We weren't feared in the mid 90's during the Cedric Ceballos years and the Smush Parker days of Kobe scoring 81 one done in the postseason.
laugh.gif

My favorite basketball player of all time.

Sad that tonight was probably the last time I'll ever get to see him play live again.

laugh.gif
@ Bron and QRich. He always holds grudges against teams and players he's been cut or traded from. Expect a fight this season or for him to get kicked out a game next time they play the Heat.

Wow. He looks like Escalade out there. He couldn't drop weight and give his NBA hopes one last shot with this long #*$ lockout?

Back
Top Bottom