☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

I don't think Rip is enough to make the Bulls champions. He'll be a good addition, but not enough.

Heat beat the Bulls in 5 with D. Wade playing some of the worst basketball of his life. And you could argue Bulls never even get game 1 if Haslem/Miller had been playing/healthy. They turned the series around in Game 2 and never looked back.

I could see that series getting pushed to 6, maybe 7 this year..but still think Heat win it.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Did I say Rip sucks? Of course not. He is past his prime and have been declining the past couple of seasons. Injuries do that. He, himself, does not put the Bulls over the Heat. Like I said, the Heat already countered with Battier too. It will be interesting nonetheless. 
he hasnt declined that much. stop looking at last years stats, dude was in the dog house because Kuester is a moron.

Bulls now have a legit SG. youll see this season.
Rip hasn't made that much of an impact since the Pistons fell off.

Did anyone deny the fact that the Bulls have a legit SG this season tho?
laugh.gif

A declining Rip will help the Bulls, but it will take more than the addition of him alone to topple the Heat. The addition of Battier on the Heat pretty much makes it even in additions.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Nets got Mehmet Okur from Jazz for 2015 2nd round pick
List of former Jazz players on the Nets:

D-Will
Okur
Humphries
Stevenson
Gaines

laugh.gif

Season hasn't started yet. Everyone stop being Mr. Knowitall, it is possible neither the Bulls or the Heat make it to the finals. Let the season do the talking, and you guys can quietly think to yourselves lol.

And they wanted AK-47 too Pmatic 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey, these are guys D Will wanted here.       I can only go with the flow  
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Season hasn't started yet. Everyone stop being Mr. Knowitall, it is possible neither the Bulls or the Heat make it to the finals. Let the season do the talking, and you guys can quietly think to yourselves lol.
No +**% dude.. If you dislike discussions and predictions, stop visiting the thread.. because this happens all over the Sports forum.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Didn't you know? NT knows it all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

I may be in the minority, but the Bulls are a better team than the Heat.

The Knicks and Mavs showed teams how to beat the Heat.
Bulls better than the Thunder, okay. Better than the Heat? Lets wait and see how much of a difference Rip makes for them. Nothing changes the fact that when it came down to crunch time everything was all on Rose and once LeBron locked him down the Bulls crumbled and they had no answer for Chris Bosh let alone LeBron. Think if Wade has a decent game in that series.

If the Knicks showed teams how to beat the Heat (I assume you mean regular season games), then the Bulls should've learned from that right?
LeBron isn't going to be on DRose the whole game like he was last season.
In the playoffs? Why wouldn't he? Especially in the 4th. I honestly expect LeBron to do the same exact thing he did to Rose last postseason. Only way Rose is stopping that is if he improves his pg abilities so he's more than just a scoring threat. That whole assists via penetration aint gonna be enough. Now that they got Rip, after Carlos Loozer got exposed last season, the next thing they should be doing is upgrading at the 4.

I'm reading some of these media sport writers Nets tweets and
laugh.gif
@ the idea of a Dwight Howard trade with the Nets still going down with Okur as the main piece + filler because he has an expiring contract and ORL sending them all their bad contracts. Especially before the season starts.

Outside of not giving LAL your superstar center and having yet another center leave you to end up in LA not taking Bynum + Pau makes no sense. I honestly feel Deron is in Dallas this season due to Brook's injury. The option of resigning Deron and then signing Dwight in the off season seems risky as hell, especially given the rest of their roster.

Derrick has just got to be healthy.
I'm not convinced Bron can guard Derrick for 7 games. Do I think he can force Derrick into tough shots? Yea, but Bron isnt quick enough to guard him for 7 games. And lest we forget he killed Wade last year.

I want to see who gets hurt before I switch from the status quo.
Bulls have no chance if they dont get 50+ games of Boozer, and Noah together.
That was half the problem in the playoffs.

How is Chicago not better than the Thunder?

In a seven game series Luol is gone give KD fits.  Noah would give Ibaka, and Perkins fits and Boozer would prob score decent. Not to mention that neither SG they have really can defend I seen Thabo up close.....

People really are gone sit here and say Westbrook is the same as Rose or better though.  People got hyped up by that fantasy projection on ESPN.

Its not gone be as close as in the past this year.....
Im not gone sit here and favor the Bulls against anyone though, until I see what type of shape these guys get to the playoffs in.

I am disappointed although not surprised at these sports analysts and writers. I know KD might be due but it just shows they're just ready to cram another story and lame theme for the MVP this year. It's like they pick a guy before games even start and say this is the guy we're going to push no matter what. It's a joke that ppl making predictions are not even mentioning Rose (even though I did not agree with him being MVP last  year).

Just for that alone I hope Russy ruins it for all of them. Seems like the NBA are Stern is pushing some small market team Cinderella story where they can beat MIA in the finals but I don't see it happening.
Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Derrick has just got to be healthy.
I'm not convinced Bron can guard Derrick for 7 games. Do I think he can force Derrick into tough shots? Yea, but Bron isnt quick enough to guard him for 7 games. And lest we forget he killed Wade last year.

I want to see who gets hurt before I switch from the status quo.
Bulls have no chance if they dont get 50+ games of Boozer, and Noah together.
That was half the problem in the playoffs.

How is Chicago not better than the Thunder?
LeBron doesn't need to guard Rose for a full 48 for 7 games. How can you forget what happened a few months ago???!!!?? Did yall not watch the series and are just going off what you think will be the case? Plus it's not just Bron, the whole heat team defense made it difficult for Rose when it mattered. All he needs to do is lock him down in the 4th, specifically in crunch time. I'm sure one of the stat guys on here can you show the difference and how that played a huge part.

Boozer is a %%*!#+! lame. Neither he or Noah was able to contain Chris %%*!#+! Bosh. If I remember correctly he went off for 30+ 2 different times in that series.

I don't know if that Thunder question is directed to me because imo the Bulls are better. The Thunder are just favs to come out of the west. Defensively speaking the East is just better.

Dwight cares about where he can get the exposure and attention. Although considering his personality and status, he could go anywhere and still be popular.

best bet for deron and dwight imo is dallas. how that can happen i dunno but dirk dwight deron....the killer d's
laugh.gif

SO the nets traded their 10.8 million trade exception to utah. does that mean dwight to nets is permanently dead or can they still take in hedos contract?

Back
Top Bottom