☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Tried to figure it out but it's been a while since I've posted, can someone embed?

eek.gif
sick.gif

SI.com has some serious variety in their NBA preview picks out today:

NBA Finals Predictions:

IAN THOMSEN: -- Heat vs. Thunder

LEE JENKINS: -- Heat vs. Thunder

SAM AMICK: -- Heat vs. Thunder

ZACH LOWE: -- Heat vs. Thunder

BRITT ROBSON: -- Heat vs. Thunder

CHRIS MANNIX: -- Heat vs. Thunder

PAUL FORRESTER: -- Heat Thunder

I may be in the minority, but the Bulls are a better team than the Heat.

The Knicks and Mavs showed teams how to beat the Heat.

Originally Posted by rashi

But the Bulls didn't
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this man knows
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

SI.com has some serious variety in their NBA preview picks out today:

NBA Finals Predictions:

IAN THOMSEN: -- Heat vs. Thunder

LEE JENKINS: -- Heat vs. Thunder

SAM AMICK: -- Heat vs. Thunder

ZACH LOWE: -- Heat vs. Thunder

BRITT ROBSON: -- Heat vs. Thunder

CHRIS MANNIX: -- Heat vs. Thunder

PAUL FORRESTER: -- Heat Thunder
Reminds me of ESPN in 2009 when every analyst picked the Cavs to destroy the Magic in the ECF. I remember as each prediction fell, someone kept a chart, putting red X's over each analysts' faces.

And the Heat showed how to beat the Bulls....

Bulls didn't have Rip as another option last year. LeBron isn't going to be on DRose the whole game like he was last season.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

And the Heat showed how to beat the Bulls....
When the Bulls didn't have any other scoring options. Rip is going to make teams honest now. He's going to open up that offense more than people want to believe.

Yeah, i mean i really don't believe it. Rip and Kyle Korver basically do the same thing in the half court. Run off the ball and shoot. Rip aint taking anyone off the dribble these days. I guess time will tell.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

this man knows
pimp.gif

+1

Yeah, i mean i really don't believe it. Rip and Kyle Korver basically do the same thing in the half court. Run off the ball and shoot. Rip aint taking anyone off the dribble these days. I guess time will tell.

SERIOUSLY!
roll.gif
nah fam they dont

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Kings are back!!!!
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I wonder if its the same contract??

Jason Jones 

Westphal says Chuck Hayes is due in Sacramento tomorrow....didn't say if it was re-sign with the Kings. Said team is thrilled about news

44 minutes ago
[/url]

http://twitter.com/#!/mr_jasonjones/status/149961869204000768

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]
[/font]

Jason Jones 

Sounds like Kings players have been told Hayes will be joining the team again.

36 minutes ago
[/url]

http://twitter.com/#!/mr_jasonjones/status/149963978318168065

How can you say Bulls are better than Heat, we found out who was better a few months ago, when Lebron James held every Bulls fan heart in his hand and absolutely crushed it.

Rip and Kyle Korver basically do the same thing in the half court. Run off the ball and shoot. Rip aint taking anyone off the dribble these days. I guess time will tell.

Rip is still a threat. He opens up the floor for Boozer and allows Rose to take switch players off the dribble. Korver stands in the corner or the wings waiting for a kickout.

How can you say Bulls are better than Heat, we found out who was better a few months ago, when Lebron James held every Bulls fan heart in his hand and absolutely crushed it.

The Heat have obvious holes. People don't notice them as much because Bron and Wade. They play terrible pick and role defense. Barea couldn't run that offense without another scoring threat i.e. Marion or Dirk. Just one more mid range shooter changes that like previously stated, it keeps teams honest.

Rip was never known for breaking cats down.

there's a difference in being a "shooter" and a "scorer"

Bulls>>>Heat

Bulls got way better just by adding Rip. If you are gonna sit here and say he doesnt put them over the top than you are clearly a hater or never watched Rip hamilton play.

im not even a Bulls fan, in fact i hate them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

oh look the single hawks fan from nt HI!
Originally Posted by Zyzz

Bulls>>>Heat

Bulls got way better just by adding Rip. If you are gonna sit here and say he doesnt put them over the top than you are clearly a hater or never watched Rip hamilton play.

im not even a Bulls fan, in fact i hate them
laugh.gif

see

i agree Rip makes the Bulls better, but I still think the Heat are a better team.

yeah its been 2 preseason games, but Lebron just seems like a more motivated player.

The Bulls are a better TEAM, the Heat have better PLAYERS.

Also, I love the Thunder...but really an across the board Finals pick?

If Westbrook can limit his turnovers I see them going deep in the playoffs..there is still a lot of good teams to get passed.

Back
Top Bottom