☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

comcast is terrible, i dont even have the league pass preview
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Minny should've won that game. Liked what I saw from Rubio.

30t6p3b.gif
@ the Mavs and Grizz. Definitely thought Rudy was gonna come out and put in some work early. Mavs just playing lazy and no defense.

laugh.gif
@ GSW blowing out Chi at the moment. Figured it'd be the other way around. Game reminds me of a Knicks game against the Bulls from last season.

Rudy did play well.OJ didn't get any minutesPondexter played too much.Zbo didn't get enough touchesSkinner shouldn't have touched the courtStill need a backup 5Almost 30 turnovers. A lot of them unforcedGrizz should've traded OJ for rush and McRob when they had the chanceIt's clear that Hollins doesn't favor OJ.Grizz will be ok though. They still was in the game during the 4th after playing that bad. I expect somewhat a better team Wednesday

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Eric Gordon game-winner with four seconds left.

Great shot by him.

The Clippers are going to regret getting rid of him, even if they have CP.

Rose has been looking passive these past 2 games.

laugh.gif
Damn I did not bother watching the end of that NO/PHX game.

Wow at the bulls game. Isn't steph out?

Sixes blazers good. This league pass is good but without HD I can't even consider a purchase

Eric Gordon can't be winning games like that.

Stern is going to fine and suspend him.

Edit: Stern will make sure the Hornets get the number 1 pick either way.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Wow at the bulls game. Isn't steph out?

Sixes blazers good. This league pass is good but without HD I can't even consider a purchase

Standard quality is so bad

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Eric Gordon game-winner with four seconds left.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thinking im prolly the only one caught it....Brees was breaking the NFL passing record at the same time on ESPN

pretty sure nobody in the city gives a damn 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
...still a good start 

CP3 tweeted about the Hornets win too

Kings are dangerous because they have Salmons, Thorton & Tyreke who can score everytime they come down the court.

Kobe still droppin' points like when he had the fro. Don't test the god
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom