☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

roll.gif
 @ the #BirdmanHandrub by Haslem and Bosh
&

roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ Battier wearing like 3 polo shirts with the collar popped 

Originally Posted by toine2983

That Heat video was pretty dope.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

dude really wanted to pop them collerS...

side not... where is the list for average age of nba teams... the heat was the oldest team in the league last year... but with maglorie, dampier, big Z gone, we should be a "younger team".. even though howard is like 50

The intro was cool though. Something different.
I actually had an idea for the "All of the Lights Interlude/All of the Lights" theme for the Grizz intro, but I'm not into the graphic work. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by toine2983

That Heat video was pretty dope.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

dude really wanted to pop them collerS...

side not... where is the list for average age of nba teams... the heat was the oldest team in the league last year... but with maglorie, dampier, big Z gone, we should be a "younger team".. even though howard is like 50

ESPN posted that stat the other day, and if I remember correctly the Heat are now the 3rd oldest team.

Shaq seems out of place with Ernie, Kenny, and Charles. I thought he would've fit in seamlessly with them like CWebb did, looks like it will take some time.

Why in the hell does bosh think he should bring the ball up court?
30t6p3b.gif

Every step Cole takes is made with a purpose. Going to make plenty of mistakes, but the types you're happy to live with as a rookie. Fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom