☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Rubio made some passes that led to other passes, which lead to points..That happens often in the NBA, which is why some players that are known for being great passers sometimes might have average looking assist numbers..Like the other night when Wade made a great pass to Bron on the fastbreak, and then he made the 2nd pass to Bosh for a dunk...If it wasn't for Wade's on point pass in transition, Bosh wouldn't have gotten the easy bucket..But only LeBron gets credit for the assist.

And to Mr Kuter, I would take Westbrook over Rondo any day..The media fills up people's brains with the notion that Westbrook's demeanor and ego negatively effects the team, when it doesn't do that at all..He might make questionable decisions, but every PG does, including guys like CP3...He's still very young but Westbrook's athleticism is way more than Rondo's...If Durant and Harden get hurt for a few games, the Thunder can still win games with Westbrook...The Celtics w.o KG and Pierce wouldn't win many games with just Rondo n Ray Allen as their 2 top scorers. Rondo just looked good offensively on Christmas because Toney Douglas plays garbage defense

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I mean who said it was a special performance though. I just saw people say he did his thing for a rookie PG in the NBA again a high quality PG duo in Westbrook/Manor. Nobody is claiming he is the next coming but it was exciting and nice to see from the dude. I think anticipation made it even more electric, we have been waiting for years.

yea iv been waiting to see him play in the nba forever.....then i see people posting "my man rubio 
pimp.gif
" and "rubios a beast 
eek.gif
" which got me hyped thinking i was gonna see he had like a 25 and 13ast game

Once rubio was on the floor the team played so much better. Everyone was cutting, setting screens, and the off ball movement was great because everyone was anticipating a pass for an open shot. He would have easily had 10+ assists (in 26 min too) if his teamates hit more open shots (Twolves shot horribly from 3).

Once he starts and gets 30+ min a game i see him averaging ~8pts 13 asts and 6 rbs. He's more of a flashy Jason Kidd than any other PG that comes to mind.
Edit-I can see the twolves sneaking into that 8th seed. And no i'm not basing that off of one game, but I do think they will surprise alot of people.

Its not all about stats, but for that to be his first NBA game, he looked really well.

He has that Rondo/Kidd look about him. He's going to have games with 10 boards, some games with 15 assists and score around 10-12 points.
laugh.gif

Its so funny because you remember when everybody said he wouldn't play in Minnesota? This is exactly why I wanted us to !+@$!@% draft him. Heisley took the bait of everybody talking about him not wanting to play for a small market team and we could've been seeing Rubio/Marc pick and roll.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Its not all about stats, but for that to be his first NBA game, he looked really well.

He has that Rondo/Kidd look about him.

As much as I hate Rubio, I've been saying that for days now.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Edit-I can see the twolves sneaking into that 8th seed. And no i'm not basing that off of one game, but I do think they will surprise alot of people.
Stop it. Please stop it. It is day 2 man. They aren't beating enough teams to make an 8th seed. Just stop.

We can bet on it if you want to.

I think it's embarrassing that the Mavs are laughing at a dude vomiting during a game because he's out of shape during an actual game.

BTW, I'm loving this condensed schedule. I've been saying for years they need to cut down on games.

Originally Posted by rashi

I think it's embarrassing that the Mavs are laughing at a dude vomiting during a game because he's out of shape during an actual game.

BTW, I'm loving this condensed schedule. I've been saying for years they need to cut down on games.

I understand what you are saying but I don't think it is that serious man. They are just having fun.

So I was on the YouTube enjoying the 2008 and 2010 Team USA Bball games...... Did not realize how bitter the international basketball community is about Team USA. Dudes on there are racist as %%##
laugh.gif
wow.

8th seed is not even close to a scenario, but is it completely astronomically impossible? Nah. We've seen random teams have up-and-down years and strike when the iron's hot.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by rashi

I understand what you are saying but I don't think it is that serious man. They are just having fun.

I understand that, but getting blown out by damn near 40 points at one point and 22 last night is not a laughing matter. The Mavs looking effing terrible.

Is Paul playin' tonight???? If not Marquis has to try his best to stay in front of LeBreezy.

Jesus gon' have a tough nit wit' Dwyane, Rondo gotta help and double him and maybe LeBron too. We gon' leave Chalmers open.

Joey Crawford robbed the Celtics wit' that call on Marquis, which was a clean steal! On Christmas too?!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom