☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Rudy
pimp.gif

0-13 for Russell Westbrook right now. All the backlash from the playoffs last yr has mind (*#&Ued him beyond repair.

Why is NBATv telling me KNicks Warriors is blacked out when I live in Oklahoma?

3 straight 30 pt games for KD and what looks to be the game winner, from the same spot where Rudy once hit the GW on him

That was a good shot by KD. 
Zbo and Rudy are going to have to get it going this season. This is Zbo's 2nd straight bad shooting night. 

not tonight.

But I wonder if the Thunder employ a sports psychologist. Some teams engage in "unconventional" methods like that. Hell, I used to do it even (got my stuff from yesicansports.com ). That's what Westbrook needs IMO. I'm reminded of, I think it was Dennis Scott, who missed some crucial FTs and was never the same again.

All that criticism, which I still to believe to have been grossly overdone, during the playoffs has to be in his head and has him thinking every possession and not just playing like he had been.

How nice of KD to stop and take a pic with a fan courtside and signed somebody's headphones on his way out.

Thabo is making his open jumpers too, so that's all we need is to get Russell back to being himself and I like our chances.

I wasn't getting the OKC game on NBA TV and as soon as it finally turns on I see Toney Douglas airball a 3.

Awesome.

The good thing is, we got a chance to see Pargo really play.
The bad thing is, Grizz still need Conley. 

Can we ever play this damn team with our entire starting 5 for once? 

Back
Top Bottom