☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Warriors exploiting the Knicks inside.
pimp.gif

Looking at the replay, Wade did travel. Took a step into a jump stop, then another step while not going up. Should have been a walk but no way in hell they call that.

btw knicks are looking like trash right baout now.

No defense when Chandler is out the game.

[h1]Thunder notebook: Russell Westbrook struggles after altercation with Kevin Durant [/h1][h2]OKC THUNDER — Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook appear to argue on bench during a second-quarter timeout. [/h2]
BY DARNELL MAYBERRY

Russell Westbrook let his emotions get the best of him Wednesday night, and it led to an altercation with Kevin Durant on the bench during a second-quarter timeout.

Westbrook never recovered and finished with arguably the worst performance of his career, scoring just four points on 0-for-13 shooting with six assists, three rebounds and four turnovers.

Westbrook's frustration appeared to have started with just 3 1/2 minutes remaining in the second quarter when he drove into the paint and kicked the ball out to Thabo Sefolosha in the corner. Sefolosha passed up a wide open 3-pointer, which prompted Westbrook to yell at Sefolosha “shoot the (expletive) ball.â€

Originally Posted by JD617

[h1]Thunder notebook: Russell Westbrook struggles after altercation with Kevin Durant [/h1][h2]OKC THUNDER — Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook appear to argue on bench during a second-quarter timeout. [/h2]
BY DARNELL MAYBERRY

Russell Westbrook let his emotions get the best of him Wednesday night, and it led to an altercation with Kevin Durant on the bench during a second-quarter timeout.

Westbrook never recovered and finished with arguably the worst performance of his career, scoring just four points on 0-for-13 shooting with six assists, three rebounds and four turnovers.

Westbrook's frustration appeared to have started with just 3 1/2 minutes remaining in the second quarter when he drove into the paint and kicked the ball out to Thabo Sefolosha in the corner. Sefolosha passed up a wide open 3-pointer, which prompted Westbrook to yell at Sefolosha “shoot the (expletive) ball.â€

That Heat game was off the chain.... Lots of nice plays/dunks.

Knicks....
30t6p3b.gif

Jackson has the Warriors playing actual defense. No more 140 - 135 scores. Impressive.

BY DARNELL MAYBERRY

[h1]Thunder notebook: Russell Westbrook struggles after altercation with Kevin Durant [/h1]
[h2]OKC THUNDER — Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook appear to argue on bench during a second-quarter timeout. [/h2]

BY DARNELL MAYBERRY

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Smith is the i s h

I bet if the Rockets knew Brooks was gonna act like a &@^#% after Kyle Lowry signed an 
extention, we would've dumped him a kept Smith
laugh.gif

PharelFor3:
Westbrook to the knicks for a bag of Skittles.

Who says no?
Me. Russy to the Lakers for a bag of Skittkes (the salty ones
smokin.gif
) and a case of Mt. Dew throwback

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Deron Williams for Westbrook.

At this point, I'd do it. Avery is a pg and could probably get through to Russell better, although we DO have Mo Cheeks on the bench. I'm not sure how much he coaches. I really never see him say or do anything. Like Dailythunder said,

Royce Young
dailythunder Royce Young
This is going to be made into a much bigger deal than it is becuz it's Westbrook/Durant. I saw Ibaka & Perk arguing Sunday, but nobody cares

jesus christ what the heck is goin on in the knicks season thread? i thought us laker fans had our finger on the panic button
laugh.gif
its just one game. i bet they come back tomorrow and beat the lakers...

Knicks have constructed a mess on offense. No PG, no player that can (or is willing to) pass in general and no good shooters from 3.

Baron Davis needing to be the answer....yay.

The downfall of OKC. Westbrook goes, team is still strong (not NBA Champion strong), but eventually KD leaves. OKC has a hard time filling the stadium and Stern adds to his rap sheet of ineptitude.

Westbrook is a +$!!* btw. Hate his attitude and selfishness. Great player, but he's of the Stephon Marbury mold. Great talent that won't win because he craves to be the star and won't play second fiddle.

^What you mean Westbrook goes? If they pull the trigger on the right trade they win a chip or at the least continue to contend for one. No way they just let son walk not after the past few NBA off seasons/trade deadline situations, especially the current one. All teams in the league should learn from that. I only see KD leaving if he's almost 30 and the team seems to be going backwards or flat out rebuilding.

I don't think Russ is a lost cause yet. If OKC had vets to put him in his place he'd be more humble.

Back
Top Bottom