☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Lob City
tired.gif

Is this the first basketball game these Clippers announcers have ever seen? They're acting like every single thing is just simply mind-blowing.
laugh.gif
"I mean, just look at the way he put his headband on. The Clippers never had anyone put a headband on like that before. It's just amazing!"

Spoiler [+]
Wait for it… wait for it… "
laugh.gif
@ the bitter Lakers fan" waaaait… for… it

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Joakim is a bum.
Welcome to the University of Florida
laugh.gif

I hate the dudes attitude more than anything. He's a solid big man, but damn, dude feels himself like he has 3 rings already

23ska909red02 wrote:
Is this the first basketball game these Clippers announcers have ever seen? They're acting like every single thing is just simply mind-blowing.
laugh.gif

*+#$# hilarious
laugh.gif

lawwd jordan 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
"I mean, just look at the way he put his headband on. The Clippers never had anyone put a headband on like that before. It's just amazing!"

Spoiler [+]
Wait for it… wait for it… "
laugh.gif
@ the bitter Lakers fan" waaaait… for… it
Ralph may die calling a game this season.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I said it, and no 3 games aren't enough to change my opinion.
Its not just 3 games. 
laugh.gif

Marc is the all-around better player. I don't see what's so hard to see about that. 
Except for the whole rebounding and defense thing sure.
 So, I guess Tyson Chandler is better than Marc too? And you're talking like Marc is a terrible defender. He's a good defender, but lacks lateral quickness. 
rck2sactown , he's gonna be out Sunday @ Chicago too. I heard on the radio that they may keep him out about a week or two to stay on the safe side. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Joakim is a bum.
Welcome to the University of Florida
laugh.gif

I hate the dudes attitude more than anything. He's a solid big man, but damn, dude feels himself like he has 3 rings already

I know right. Way too confident. 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Good stuff, Thanks BHZ
nerd.gif
 I don't know if you did something there or not. 
laugh.gif

Pargo is 
pimp.gif
. He really looks like a veteran out there at times. That's what professional ball overseas can do to a player who is willing to learn.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Good stuff, Thanks BHZ
nerd.gif
 I don't know if you did something there or not. 
laugh.gif

Pargo is 
pimp.gif
. He really looks like a veteran out there at times. That's what professional ball overseas can do to a player who is willing to learn.

No, no nothing was done there
laugh.gif

Needed to know if I could use a roster spot on Pargo or not for fantasy bball
laugh.gif

JA update the GD title!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Derrick Rose is so much more controlled in the games I've seen. Last year it would have been attack, attack, attack, attack. Now he is really PLAYING the PG position and seeing the game, amazing.

Back
Top Bottom