☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

The Clippers' defense has a long way to go.
Especially from Griffin. I just don't think he's put in the time yet.

They have a couple pretty good individual defenders, but nothing cohesive. Maybe if they had a better coach.

When the Bulls perimeter shooting is there, they are damn scary. They are a lot more confidence this year.

So does anybody want to re-visit that Blake Griffin > Amare argument from the preseason games? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

So does anybody want to re-visit that Blake Griffin > Amare argument from the preseason games? 
laugh.gif

no one with any sense.

my main man Blake has more rebounds tonight than amare probably had all week.

Were they just chanting MVP?
30t6p3b.gif

Aaaaaaaaand there's the difference between Russell Westbrook and Derrick Rose.

No point in even arguing the best PG in any conversation, dude's have a good game and the scale is tipped back towards ____. Everyone on this board was saying CP3 was the best PG hands down when he man-handled the Lakers.
laugh.gif

#LobCity !
When is Reggie Evans due back? They need to take Cook out of the rotation. Adding Pryzbilla would help too if he can get healthy.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

No point in even arguing the best PG in any conversation, dude's have a good game and the scale is tipped back towards ____. Everyone on this board was saying CP3 was the best PG hands down when he man-handled the Lakers.
laugh.gif
I was going to bash you after your first statement, but you took it the right direction. The only position in which there are clear best players are SF and C.

PG, SG, and PF, it changes every month, week, even day.

And yes, LeBron is clear-cut better than Durant. You're a dummy if you don't acknowledge LeBron as the best player in the game right now.
laugh.gif

Prisoners of the moment. I just hope yall dudes can take it when Rose has a bad game, posting like Rose plays this way every night.

29, 16, and 8 for the reigning MVP.

And there were a ton of Bulls fans at Staples tonight. Cant wait for the home opener.

The UC will be rocking.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

laugh.gif

And yes, LeBron is clear-cut better than Durant. You're a dummy if you don't acknowledge LeBron as the best player in the game right now.
laugh.gif
Welp.
laugh.gif

Its really the people that bring Lebron's "clutchness" into play. Every argument starts out like:

"Lebron is the best player or SF in the league, hands down!"

"Nope. He's not clutch. Wade is better. He's Batman, Lebron is Robin." or "Nope. He's not clutch. Kobe has 5 rings." or "Nope. He's not clutch. Durant is younger and is just better."

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom