☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Noelair24

Lol @ defense ^ LeBron getting weakside blocks doesn't make him a great defender. LeBron always gets killed 1 on 1 When it comes down to it you have to put the ball in the basket. The greats have done it Jordan, Kobe and now Durant.

Wait...What?

Wow Just WOW!

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Does Tracy always get boo'd in Houston?
nerd.gif

Yes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I can never boo him though cause I still look at him as one of my favorite players. He did sour on the locker room, management,
and pretty much the rest of Houston though cause even late throughout his injuries, he wouldn't put his pride to the side and just come off

the bench as the 6th or 7th man, cause he himself still saw himself as an all-star. Who knows, if he had the attitude he has right now back then,

he'd probably still be in Houston. Oh well. 

^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's verbatim what he said when he was in Detroit and came back to Houston. It's really nothing to him.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

3 missed FTs
Missed dunk
Missed open 3
Missed lay up
Not running back on defense

No go to scorer
And still gave the Lakers (with Bynum) a tougher game than the "best" front court in the L.
That has nothing to do with ppl claiming the Nuggets are better without Melo.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

My man get that sodium out your veins, b. Unless LeBron dies in the next 5-7 years, Durant will never be the best player in the league.

But i do think teaming up with a dude that was your conference rival that already had a chip which by default means you'll never "surpass" him is %*!#+ $#! move tho

This and only this.

3 missed FTs
Missed dunk
Missed open 3
Missed lay up
Not running back on defense

No go to scorer
And still gave the Lakers (with Bynum) a tougher game than the "best" front court in the L.
But it does have everything to do with the commentary you posted.

Last year, statistically, the Nuggets were better without Carmelo & Billups, and with Felton, Gallinari, Chandler, Mozgov & Koufos, especially defensively--go look it up.

Last year, statistically, the Nuggets were better without Carmelo & Billups, and with Felton, Gallinari, Chandler, Mozgov & Koufos, especially defensively--go look it up.
What does the commentary I posted HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH KNICKS VS. LAKERS GAME OR KNICKS FRONT COURT??????????

Everything in that post relates to those last season actually believing the Nuggets would be a better team without Melo.Everything I'm talking about has to do with Melo and the Nuggets. You can get your lulz bringing up the Knicks being beaten by the Lakers and Warriors but that's completely irrelevant to my post. This is not a Knicks vs. Nuggets topic. This is a Nuggets w/Melo and Nuggets w/o Melo topic. State your stats from last season pertaining to something like 30 games and I can just look at what yall did in the 1st round. As for the game, the missed layups and FTs, dunks, not being able to keep a 5pt lead with like 2:30 left, turnovers, and that horrible last chance shot with 1 sec left to tie was all connecting to the fact that DEN has no go to guy when the game is close. Something that will be a reoccuring theme for that team this season.

You will see the truth this season and you won't be able to hide behind stats in regards to a record after the trade deadline. My entire post deals with ppl actually believing DEN are a better team without Melo. 66 games will have them knowing the opposite.

What does the commentary I posted HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH KNICKS VS. LAKERS GAME OR KNICKS FRONT COURT??????????

Everything in that post relates to those last season actually believing the Nuggets would be a better team without Melo.Everything I'm talking about has to do with Melo and the Nuggets. You can get your lulz bringing up the Knicks being beaten by the Lakers and Warriors but that's completely irrelevant to my post. This is not a Knicks vs. Nuggets topic. This is a Nuggets w/Melo and Nuggets w/o Melo topic. State your stats from last season pertaining to something like 30 games and I can just look at what yall did in the 1st round. As for the game, the missed layups and FTs, dunks, not being able to keep a 5pt lead with like 2:30 left, turnovers, and that horrible last chance shot with 1 sec left to tie was all connecting to the fact that DEN has no go to guy when the game is close. Something that will be a reoccuring theme for that team this season.

You will see the truth this season and you won't be able to hide behind stats in regards to a record after the trade deadline. My entire post deals with ppl actually believing DEN are a better team without Melo. 66 games will have them knowing the opposite.
You posted a big photo of the Knicks' frontcourt smiling, while criticizing a the Nuggets for losing a close game to a team who the Knicks couldn't even stay close with. If you don't want to talk about the Knicks, don't bother posting content about them.

So, since you're so upset with people claiming the Nuggets were better after the Carmelo Anthony trade last season, which, statistically, they were--and on top of the stats to prove it, their record also did, how do you refute that they weren't? You could say, "they wouldn't have been able to keep up what they were doing for a full 82 game season", but I could easily say, "they would have been able to". They're both hypothetical; what's fact is what the Nuggets' did post trade last season.

What the Nuggets did in the Playoffs? Barely lost to a team that most had penciled in as Conference Champions, with their starting shooting guard sitting the first 2 games out injured, playing the final 3 injured, their starting center playing the series injured, and the first game of the series pretty much being handed to the Thunder on a league-admitted botched offensive interference call? Yeah, so much shame in that. Please, bring back Carmelo so we could reach... the first round.

See the truth in this 66 game season? Please, child. This is an asterisk season at best, and with the scheduling, is hardly a gauge of what the majority of teams' records would be in a regular 82 game season. On top of that, comparing this Nuggets' team to last season's is comparing apples to oranges. 3 of the teams best & most important players were lost to a different league during the lockout, and will be sorely missed by the Nuggets--please show me where people have been saying that this year's Nuggets team is better off without Carmelo?

One pic was Melo laughing and the next pic was Melo with Amar'e laughing on the Knicks bench. You're reading in too much if you think I mean to say ANYTHING about the Knicks front court. Especially before the pics I specifically talk about a go to guy at the end of games. It's laughing at them being a better team w/o Melo, especially in a situation in that game where Melo is sorely missed. Don't know what was so hard to comprehend about the post. You can save all that bull #@*$ about why you brought up the Knicks.

When did I compare last season's team with this team? You did that. As far as the roster goes, DEN still doesn't have a go to guy. Even if you had JR and Wilson you still wouldn't have that (apparently Kenyon isn't coming back to yall anyway). The trade for Miller and Rudy doesn't either. George Karl is still the head coach. You keep bringing up the stats and record after the trade deadline from last season as to Den being a better team without Melo. Fine. Lets see what goes down in these 66 games. As for ppl saying this DEN team is better w/o Melo, I know Rick Carlise said it earlier this season for one, which was then agreed upon by the guys in the post game but hey but if you don't believe that's the case there's no reason you should be replying to me anymore regarding this topic.

If you didn't read my last post I don't know why you'd ask anything about refuting.
laugh.gif
@ this being an asterisk season yet you wanna bring up the Knicks. If we can not gain any credible information from teams this season then I won't waste my breath continuing this with you.

Got a question for everyone:

What kinda player do you think Dwight will be once his athleticism starts fading? Will he still be dominant?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

What kinda player do you think Dwight will be once his athleticism starts fading? Will he still be dominant?

What do you think?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

no

Back
Top Bottom